IGNORED

Single mothers, OMG

JesusFightClub

It's nice that there are some people so Christian they refuse to mix with people that don't meet their high moral standards. I'm sure that's exactly how Jesus acted. Their kids will come away thinking that a good Christian must live a pristine life, and that any mistakes (real or imaginary) will turn you into an instant pariah, so better not make a mistake!

That's true, but I don't think Judgy Bitch (lol) is a Christian or fundie. She just has some similar beliefs.

Step 1: Force all pregnant women to give birth

Step 2: Cut social programs designed to help low-income/single mothers

Step 3: Shame single mother's who were forced to give birth and now live in poverty. They should have thought before they decided to become peasants!

Step 4: Society is now fixed!

i'm raising my son as a single Mum. He was conceived 3.5 years into a 7 year relationship and we split around tge time of his 3rd birthday. I left him because he was abusive towards me. But I'm definitely not some slut who got pregnant through casual sex!

As far as raising him goes, I'm setting a far better example than his father - I work full time, put a roof over his head and feed and clothe him. I cover all of his needs almost singlehandedly. His father is a bit of a waster, doing the minimum to scrape by and grudingly providing only the legal minimum he has to for his son. Our son has Asperger Syndrome and is very astute and is beginning to realise his Dad us a bit crap. My ex thought the same about his Dad as a child. It's a shame history seems to be repeating itself.

There are some bad parents out there, but some of us work bloody hard to raise our kids right, regardless of our status in life.

the logical fails astound me. You hear one story about a single parent making lousy parenting choices, therefore all single parents are bad. Or zsu had one bad experience with a church nursery at a seriously fucked up church therefore all daycares are the tool of satan.

Personally, I think Judgy Bitch pulled this story out of her ass to make herself look superior.

I've seen more than one explanation of how this particular single-mom family isn't like those slutty single-mom families--on this thread and elsewhere. Actually, the reasons why there is no second parent are between the mother, her most trusted friends, and possibly a legal or civil authority. All single-mom families are families, and all families have the same value.

Personally, I think Judgy Bitch pulled this story out of her ass to make herself look superior.

And by all means, if you know of a child being raised by a single parent - keep away from them!!!!1111eleventy

Don't offer to help out by looking after their kids while they shop or whatever. Just shun them! Cause that's really helpful.

(fucking asshole judgmental bitch)

And by all means, if you know of a child being raised by a single parent - keep away from them!!!!1111eleventy

Don't offer to help out by looking after their kids while they shop or whatever. Just shun them! Cause that's really helpful.

(fucking asshole judgmental bitch)

But if you let your children be exposed to the children of single parents, your precious babies could become contaminated! Because single parents don't worry if the kids have enough clean clothes on Sunday to get through the school week, they don't plan meals, they don't teach table manners, they don't make their kids apply the Golden Rule and they certainly don't worry about anything like homework schedules and bedtimes. They never sit up with a sick kid all night and still have to go to work in the morning.

Only MARRIED parents have the moral fortitude not to raise criminal pimps or prostitutes. :naughty: :angry-banghead:

Wait a second. This woman is fundie and speaks that way? Her entry was peppered with swearing. Not too common in fundie circles.,.

I don't know whether she's fundie or even religious at all, however, she was clearly cut from the same cloth as Lori and Shitstain Mary and is just as much of a hateful, disgusting human being as they are.

I had my child at 33.

I met my best friend she was 17, she had a baby the same age. Our kids are still best friends. I liked her because she looked uncomfortable at that Mother and toddler group. Because people were judgy.

They were bastards. We are still friends and some of them now are single mothers through whatever reason. Life happens.

We discuss how times have changed. We just never judge them. Imagine my friend is now 27. I just hated how she was looked at. Turns out her and I were the same ilk parenting wise. No nonsense approach.

She is just a great person.

I grew up in a two parent household - and constantly prayed that my parents WOULD get divorced.

My mom was seduced by an older (married, although she didn't know that) man, and after she got pregnant, he wanted nothing to do with her or me. He didn't even come to the hospital to see what I looked like.

Mom married my Dad when I was 6 months old, and he legally adopted me. Dad was verbally, emotionally, and physically abusive (one of my worst memories is when he picked me up off the floor by my throat), and as I stated above, I used to hope that they would get divorced so that the abuse would stop.

After I found out that I was not his biological child (I look nothing like anyone in my family, and I'm nosy), I used to dream that my "real father" would magically appear and rescue me.

Having a man in the home is NOT indicative of a "good life".

Step 1: Force all pregnant women to give birth

Step 2: Cut social programs designed to help low-income/single mothers

Step 3: Shame single mother's who were forced to give birth and now live in poverty. They should have thought before they decided to become peasants!

Step 4: Society is now fixed!

The overwhelmingly sad fact is this is exactly the societal model that the Tea party is currently holding the US government hostage for...

How is JB not letting her kids play with other kids the solution to any problem? Like those single moms are suddenly going to realize why their kids don't play with the new neighbor's kids and run right out to get married to the first man they see?

lolwut?

What sane parent would let their kids play with JB's kids? I can only imagine how her garbage is affecting her own offspring. JB is a bully.

Just ridiculous.

When my sister found out she was pregnant and was considering her options, she was well aware of the fact that she would have to be a single mother if she went through with the pregnancy and kept the baby. She knew that there would be people (especially family) that would judge her for for her getting pregnant while she was so young (18) and unmarried. She considered having an abortion and it seemed like it was mostly to avoid the harsh judgement of family. That family, if they had known, would have judged if she had an abortion as well.

MOST people I know who are "pro-life" also tend to be pretty judgemental of the mother after she decides to keep the baby as well. Whether it be that she is single, she is on goverrnment assistance, she works (or doesn't work) etc. What the fuck do they want?

My sister is doing it without my niece's father, and she is doing a damn great job. Those judgemental douchebags do not deserve to spend time with my niece or my sister.

MOST people I know who are "pro-life" also tend to be pretty judgemental of the mother after she decides to keep the baby as well. Whether it be that she is single, she is on goverrnment assistance, she works (or doesn't work) etc. What the fuck do they want?

They want the mothers to fail miserably and to be miserable because that's what they deserve. And the kids should be miserable too because "the sins of the father..." I really think that's behind these attitudes because if they really cared about the babies they'd be doing everything they could to help.

No, silly. Those slutty single moms are supposed to feel properly ashamed of themselves, and give their (healthy, white) baby to a married (white, Christian) couple. Because that turned out so well during the baby scoop era, and the mothers and babies never had any problems at all. Those women were sluts! They deserved to have their babies taken away! And the babies grew up in happy, Christian homes, where the parents stayed married, and they never had any issues with being adopted, and everyone lived happily ever after. Except the slutty birthmother, but who cares about her, right?

Ugh. I have known two single mothers and both became single because the guy they thought loved them abandoned them as soon as they became pregnant. One of them is still single and works as a nurse and the other is my now sister in law. They are both wonderful parents who love their kids....Judgy bitch and people who act like single mothers are destroying society can go hug a cactus

Judgy can go screw a cactus - I witnessed the whispers, gossip etc. by the "good" housewives when I was growing up. They must have really thought my mother was either A. a threat to them via their husbands or B. Their worst nightmare come true as living proof that you can do everything right and still have him leave you and the kid. What was reallt sweet in the end, or at least at high school graduation ceremony was ME, winning all sorts of wards, scholarship and giving a speech. Their precious little bundles that they stayed home to mightily raise? Not so much. My mom was gracious though, as she smiled, leaned over and said to one of the worst women: " I'm sure you did your best."

No, silly. Those slutty single moms are supposed to feel properly ashamed of themselves, and give their (healthy, white) baby to a married (white, Christian) couple. Because that turned out so well during the baby scoop era, and the mothers and babies never had any problems at all. Those women were sluts! They deserved to have their babies taken away! And the babies grew up in happy, Christian homes, where the parents stayed married, and they never had any issues with being adopted, and everyone lived happily ever after. Except the slutty birthmother, but who cares about her, right?

Either that, or she should have to marry the babydaddy, regardless if either of them is ready for marriage(or parenthood). After all, kids, you make your bed, you lie in it!

But what if the guy won't marry her? I guess that's her fault for being such a slut. The poor man cant be expected to marry someone so whoreish. I mean, men can't help themselves. They're all just raging sex maniacs. Of course, if she is fortunate enough to get him to marry her, he'll never, ever abuse her, because men never abuse women, except when they do. But that's her fault too, for not submitting enough. He'll also never, ever leave her. Unless she gets fat.

Well. She can just kiss the fattest part of my ass.

Former single mom. Was married to the father. He left when I was pregnant. My kids are awesome.

Archived