IGNORED

24 Shades of Sluttery

GolightlyGrrl

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think the ruling rationale is just "what men want, men should get, full stop." I think that's as close to logic as you're going to find here.

Exactly. Not only are there many different kinds of MRAs with different specific beliefs, but a lot of the contradictions make sense when you keep in mind that they simply don't like women. They're not necessarily pissed about women who sleep around or about women who save themselves for their future husband - they're just pissed that the choice belongs to us.

They're not necessarily pissed about women who sleep around or about women who save themselves for their future husband - they're just pissed that the choice belongs to us.

Exactly!! I recall reading, some time ago, at that bastion of MRA rationality called The Spearhead, a comment about how our species is doomed to extinction unless all women are herded into rape camps where all men have unlimited 24/7/365 access to all the women they want. It drives them absolutely :cray-cray: :angry-teeth: that women are allowed to have a choice.

Well spotted. I don't think anyone realised.

I was actually hoping it would be, but between satire and the MRAs' capability of parodying themselves, sometimes it's hard. :shrug:

Archived