IGNORED

24 Shades of Sluttery

GolightlyGrrl

Since "slut" obviously translates to "women I don't like" for this dickhead, I was disappointed that I only got 10 out of 24! I had fun with the list though.

1) I do wear a lip ring, a la Brody Dalle

2) Yes, I swear a lot

3) Who hasn't had a conversation about illegal drugs at some point? Logically someone would have to broach the topic, and it doesn't mean you're actually taking the drugs

4) I'm tall with a large chest, although that's genetics and fuck all I can do about it. If my mum was more petite I may have been spared.

5) Like someone else said upthread, I'm surprised that NOT shaving would make me a slut to a guy like this. They normally like their women to shave don't they? Never come across that, but that's the fifth count against me apparently

6) I sing, play guitar and write lyrics and I've been in bands. What's more I'm planning to be in one again soon.

7) Broaching the topic of sex? See point 3 about drugs.

8) Yep, Mum and Dad divorced when I was a toddler. Didn't stand a chance really did I? Parents, shame on you!

9) Of course I'm a feminist

10) Although I'm blonde by birth, I've rebelled against my natural colouring since I was a teenager. It's jet black at the moment, and at other times I like blood red or punky lime green.

Anyone managed to do better than me?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This guy is more of a tool then Dougie! I checked off 18 on the list! Only numbers 3, 10, 14, 17, 23 & 24 didn't count. I'm in my 50's & have had 5 sexual partners during that time. The past 29 years have been monogamous. I'll claim a slut title though - my husband thinks it's sexy!

I got 0! Apparently I am 'worthy' of their attention, pity for them that I wouldn't touch such judgemental mysogynists if they were the last men on earth.

I only have 5. Does writing count as an art for him? If so, I can bump myself up to a 6 on his scale. I suppose this means he’s not interested in someone like me, so I’ll take it. Unless he wants it the other way around, then I’ll tell them I’ve fucked 12 men (less than a quarter that many, but :shhh: ).

I think a lot of people in the man'o'sphere are writing fanfic for their own lives. What they know about women appears to be based on hollywood teen movies and TV shows such as sex in the city rather than real experiences with real people.

Also what the fuckity fuck @ this article: returnofkings.com/17525/controlling-your-womans-diet

Lol reminds me of Steve Carrell describing handling boobs to his friends before admitting he has never had sex in The 40 Year Old Virgin. I believe it was "like bags of sand."

I got 0! Apparently I am 'worthy' of their attention, pity for them that I wouldn't touch such judgemental mysogynists if they were the last men on earth.

I scored 2, though I might have to revise that to 3 as my parents will likely be divorced by the end of the year.

Does that make me desirable to these guys? I feel like I need to go and have a shower. Yuck!

I need to know what "slut face" looks like, and whether I have it. He says you either know it or you don't, but it must be quantifiable somehow, right?

I could only count four items, how disappointing.

Then again, I am queer, feminist, and an artist, so that's got to be worth a bunch of piercings and tats, right? ;)

I guess I am a nice, virginal girl! Well, I think I'm nice but virginal, nope. That guy sounds like a real dirtbag. Kind of scares me that I would be attractive to this sort.

I need to know what "slut face" looks like, and whether I have it. He says you either know it or you don't, but it must be quantifiable somehow, right?

I only scored a 3, but I've always been a bit of a prude. I'm fairly certain I don't have "slut face" since I sadly suffer from "bitchy resting face." :)

It's been determined according to the mouth-breathers that I most definitely have one.

waltandandrea.jpg

I would guess that this has something to do with being female. Because I can't for the life of me see how my face is different from anyone else's, other than the fact that 1. It's old and 2. I wear glasses. lol.

I think the "slut face" he is talking about is being attractive (cause all the pictures of women he posted in that article were pretty hot). But then of course, if youre not conventionally attractive, youre unfuckably ugly and not trying hard enough as women exist to please men are only good for their looks.

The only difference between the girls with "slut face" and some of the more pretty fundie SAHD's is the clothing.

You guys know this is satirical and not serious - right?

Of course, that doesn't mean it's automatically funny - but this was certainly not written as some sort of factual guide.

Of course, that doesn't mean it's automatically funny - but this was certainly not written as some sort of factual guide.

It isnt?

Its actually pretty hard to tell parodies of fundies/bigots from the real thing, as the real ones are often to extreme to seem real.

Well spotted. I don't think anyone realised.

It isnt?

Its actually pretty hard to tell parodies of fundies/bigots from the real thing, as the real ones are often to extreme to seem real.

Pretty sure that RoK is an MRA site, and I have a really hard time believing those wankers are capable of self-parody.

Mind you, I did find the article pretty humorous, and I found it even funnier that everyone was lining up to call me a slutface, lol. I really think pretty much any female anywhere is going to be considered a slut. Not for her actions, mind you -- I've been married longer than some of those men have been out of short pants and am definitely not living a promiscuous life -- but simply because she's a female. And possibly because she's out of their reach.

IOW, any woman who would turn them down is automatically a slut. I've seen it happen too many times to count.

I only got one, an interest in the arts. I recently started drawing and I write, that is my main hobby.

I am twenty(twenty-one in November) and still a virgin, at least i know I won't lose it(If I ever do) to a MRA/PUA.

Pretty sure that RoK is an MRA site, and I have a really hard time believing those wankers are capable of self-parody.

Mind you, I did find the article pretty humorous, and I found it even funnier that everyone was lining up to call me a slutface, lol. I really think pretty much any female anywhere is going to be considered a slut. Not for her actions, mind you -- I've been married longer than some of those men have been out of short pants and am definitely not living a promiscuous life -- but simply because she's a female. And possibly because she's out of their reach.

IOW, any woman who would turn them down is automatically a slut. I've seen it happen too many times to count.

You know how it's hard to tell the difference between badly-executed satire and real whack jobs? RoK is like that. Mind you, even less...stupid MRA sites are hard to differentiate from parody because of what the men's rights movement is. But RoK seems particularly so.

If I had to guess, RoK is a serious MRA site that sometimes publishes "humorous" posts. Now these "humorous" posts aren't self-parody - let's not insult the art of satire, here. The humour is more along the lines of "Ha ha, we're saying things that piss off our opponents, aren't we clever?"

I only got one, an interest in the arts. I recently started drawing and I write, that is my main hobby.

I am twenty(twenty-one in November) and still a virgin, at least i know I won't lose it(If I ever do) to a MRA/PUA.

I'm glad I didn't lose mine to an MRA/PUA loser. Don't worry about being a virgin still. I didn't lose mine until I was 23. I only got five because I have one tattoo, bigger boobs, broach sex first sometimes, curse at times and am a feminist. I don't curse all the time though, so it may not be counted. Breast size can't be helped. Genetics.

The way this guy talks about sex makes it sound about as appealing as a bowel movement.

"Every morning I like to play a game with myself to guess the odds of having a bowel movement that day. When I woke up and looked at my face in the mirror, I put my odds at a solid 25%. By the time I'd finished lunch and downed a glass of metamucil the odds had already increased to 60%. By dinner time I had been continuously breaking wind for an hour. I smirked. This is often the final, feeble pawing of the shithead's shit snooze button. I upped my odds to an astounding 98%. Finally an irrepressible discomfort in my lower abdomen guaranteed it - I laughed and ran to the bathroom. 100%."

Also, wasn't he saying that these "slut factors" were positive things, not necessarily marks of a girl to avoid? I mean he said at the end they could be used to avoid "wording up the town bike", but I thought he was saying that these were good things to find in your "mark" because it meant she was going to be easy.

Edit: "wifeing" rather than wording. Thanks autocorrect.

That is exactly what I don't get about this men's right's nonsense. Half of them talk about stuff like this and, yeah, of course it's not accurate to say women with tattoos who curse a lot are sluts, but the intent here was to say, listen if you're a guy trying to get laid easily, look out for this, that, and the other thing in women because women who do those things are more sexually promiscuous. (Again, I don't think he's right, but that is the message he's trying to get across). Then you have the same people who absolutely DECRY!!!!111 what they see as evil "western women sluts." Sometimes it's in the same blog! I paged through this blog and there were posts from pro-life/anti-abortion men, who want women to raise a family and be stay at home moms, who want women to have to get permission from their menfolks to get an abortion, and posts from men who would force their girlfriends to get an abortion if they got pregnant, or would flee the country so as not to have to pay child support. They speak out against birth control pills, while half of them never want to be dads, period. There are posts from men who want to easily pick up women for casual sex, and there are posts from men who speak out against women who have casual sex. There are men speaking out against the evils of working women, who want a "traditional wife" whatever that is, and there are men who say (in the very next breath!) that women are just looking to take financial advantage of men and take all their money. So WHICH IS IT?! I know, I'm looking for logical and consistent beliefs amongst the most illogical of society, but I'm a confirmed ISTJ, and it bothers me.

Archived