IGNORED

What has two thumbs and is the offspring of...

GolightlyGrrl

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know th eperfect woman for him...a transsexual- he never does say whether th ewoman/girl has to have an original vagina,,,,,

He's anti-gay. And anti-gay people are usually anti-trans, too.

He should just put lipstick and googly eyes on his hand and stick to what he's good at.

He forgot she was a blow-up doll. When he started nibbling at her neck and tried to have anal sex with her (because, you know, he had to keep from stretching her vagina and labia but he still needed to have his fun), she ripped open in two places and deflated.

Actually, she farted and flew out the window.

That's one way to make sure your girlfriend is never sarcastic, never argues with you, and never talks to her exes. Might get in the way of the "warm" requirement...

That's why some Real Doll, um, users will put a heating pad in the bed with their girlfriend to, um, prepare. I have no idea why I know this.

His cell phone number is listed on his photography webpage.

romeorose.com

... and not only is it still working, but he is actually answering. "This is Romeo Rose..."

His cell phone number is listed on his photography webpage.

romeorose.com

... and not only is it still working, but he is actually answering. "This is Romeo Rose..."

I'm going to venture that he enjoys the attention. He does seem that lonely. Either that or people actually have been suggesting potential partners to him. *shudders*

DeathandTaxes has done a little research on the dude. He's even creepier than he comes across on his webpage.

deathandtaxesmag.com/206546/dt-investigates-10-things-to-know-about-your-new-racist-slut-hating-boyfriend-romeo-rose/

Crapppp...he lives in Huntington. That's less than an hour from me. Gah!

I think he lives in Austin, now.

Here's what he had to say about the internet's reaction to his website:

"People are taking what I said out of context and blowing it out of proportion," Rose said.
(As if his website weren't a series of disjointed statements that you couldn't possibly take out of context if you tried to.)

Rose was referring specifically to the line in his website that says he will never date a black woman. "I don't care if she looks like Halle Berry, I will not ever date a Black girl," he wrote.
He should just be thankful that NBC didn't include that quote's context...

(nbcbayarea.com/news/national-international/Texas-Mans-Sleepless-in-Austin-Website-Slammed-by-Critics-Responds-225382872.html)

Seriously -- who leaves a crack-addicted prostitute alone in the house after having stiffed her? No pun intended ...

As for his singing, aye yi yi.

I think he lives in Austin, now.

Confirmed. He was first "outted" on the Austin subreddit. He's been featured on some local media outlets here, and just seems to really enjoy his notoriety.

Seriously -- who leaves a crack-addicted prostitute alone in the house after having stiffed her? No pun intended ...

As for his singing, aye yi yi.

I know. I heard the first few notes and busted out laughing. Can this guy be anymore deluded? Truly talented bluesmen (and bluesladies) should kicks his ass for defiling this musical genre.

What a loser. I love how he is adamant that no woman he dates should weigh more than 130 pounds, yet when someone points out that he's overweight, he says "I'm maybe 10 pounds overweight!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a loser. I love how he is adamant that no woman he dates should weigh more than 130 pounds, yet when someone points out that he's overweight, he says "I'm maybe 10 pounds overweight!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

His jacked-up grill probably weighs about 130 pounds.

Its a shame none of that weight is brain or penis

Confirmed. He was first "outted" on the Austin subreddit. He's been featured on some local media outlets here, and just seems to really enjoy his notoriety.

Good, but still creeped out he ever lived close to me at all. Sorry to those who live in Austin, but you can keep him.

Ok, the funniest thing that I got from this article is that he seems VERY concerned with stretched out vulva, as if he's been staring many vulva in the face all that often. A woman would have to be BLIND and stupid to let those chompers anywhere near her lady parts!!! :lol:

He's not fooling us ladies with all that intimate vulva talk...those chompers are not impressing the vajayjays down in Texas!

Ok, the funniest thing that I got from this article is that he seems VERY concerned with stretched out vulva, as if he's been staring many vulva in the face all that often. A woman would have to be BLIND and stupid to let those chompers anywhere near her lady parts!!! :lol:

He's not fooling us ladies with all that intimate vulva talk...those chompers are not impressing the vajayjays down in Texas!

Ouch! I'm feeling twinges of pain in my ladyparts just thinking about that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived