IGNORED

The Maxwell beards continue...

anjulibai

Why is NR Anna still wearing frumpers if the other women have stopped?

It probably is easier to wear while she pumps out 10+ babies. She will need little or no maternity wear. It's probably easier for nursing, too. Also, she was brought up wearing frumpers.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, and she makes them herself! I'm sure it makes pregnancy comfortable. I'll admit, I wore some frumper-esque dresses when I was pregnant.

I wish I could remember if her wedding gown had a waistline.

Can you imagine planning a nice camping trip to enjoy nature and be stuck next to them having to listen to them practice their music every day? If hell existed that is what it would be like.

Can you imagine planning a nice camping trip to enjoy nature and be stuck next to them having to listen to them practice their music every day? If hell existed that is what it would be like.

No kidding -- what a nuisance!

You mean you wouldn't like a sunrise wake up to a rousing rendition of 'trust eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen obey'?

I have a hard time believing that everyone just really, really likes Daddy Steve. Sure he can manage to be pleasant but I suspect that changes in a heartbeat if he hears music he doesn't like, or if there's smoking, drinking or overall too much noise. Then I don't think he's so pleasant and likeable; he strikes me as something who will be outwardly civil but there's something going on underneath. Isuspect that at lot of people at the RV park just tolerate them and just let them go on "gospeling" so they can get it over with and move on plus they probably see this undercurrent.

I wonder if he passes out tracts at the campground? Maybe leaves a bunch of them in the restrooms? Certainly the park ranger gets some, right?

I wonder if he passes out tracts at the campground? Maybe leaves a bunch of them in the restrooms? Certainly the park ranger gets some, right?

I don't think Steve would give out tracts -- that would be giving away some precious Maxwell wisdom (not to mention a piece of paper) for FREE. :penguin-no:

That's probably a bigger sin in Steve's world than fornicating or letting go of your child's heart.

Why is NR Anna still wearing frumpers if the other women have stopped?

I like to think it's her sweet way of saying "holier than thou, Steve!" :angelic-innocent:

You mean you wouldn't like a sunrise wake up to a rousing rendition of 'trust eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen obey'?

I'm not sure I could stop myself from saying "AND" the word is "and" not "end".

If I found myself in a tent next to the Maxwells I'd be awfully tempted initiate a session of sweet fellowship with my husband during their bible time. Hell, even a fake session. Call me immature, but anything to keep Steve away.

The only other option would be to subtlely try to subvert the maxkids but I know they've chugged too much koolaid for that to have any success.

Archived