IGNORED

The Maxwell beards continue...

anjulibai

Another post:

Accompanied by picture of Joseph (that's photobombed by I think John).

Another book coming, it looks like. I think they need more products, because they've saturated the fundie market.

I'm sure Steve would never do that, but the first time I read this I thought he is looking for potential suitors for the "girls".

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another post:

Accompanied by picture of Joseph (that's photobombed by I think John).

Another book coming, it looks like. I think they need more products, because they've saturated the fundie market.

I wonder why it was laid onto Stevie's heart for a telephone number to be required in the form ;) We could have had some fun with submitting some stories...

2roni9g.jpg

Saying that Stevehovah is going around distributing "humors" to the unfortunate strangers he meets in the RV park reminds me of "humors" in the medieval medicine sense. As in, Steve is offering transfusions of black and yellow bile and phlegm.

lol!

Or maybe he just humors whoever is around... :whistle:

I wonder why it was laid onto Stevie's heart for a telephone number to be required in the form ;) We could have had some fun with submitting some stories...

2roni9g.jpg

Is that a No Soliciting sign there next to the door? Funny how Joseph wouldn't want to be bothered by someone selling their wares, yet doesn't hesitate to evangelize to some poor sap who might be standing in line with him at Home Depot.

2roni9g.jpg

Is it just me or does Joseph have a rather suggestive and defrauding bulge visible in his pants?

He's thinking of all the sweet fellowship he'll be getting in that house one day.

I'm distracted by the view of somebody's (Chris's?) white chino-ed backside through that glass door (not in a good way, unfortunately).

He's thinking of all the sweet fellowship he'll be getting in that house one day.

I'm distracted by the view of somebody's (Chris's?) white chino-ed backside through that glass door (not in a good way, unfortunately).

Heh. I only noticed that guy inside now that you pointed him out, but... that's not his backside I don't think. His head is white, that's his face.

....meaning that is one HELL of a wide stance he's taking!!! :pink-shock:

Uh, it is possible the beards are a symptom of something bigger happening at chez maxwell. In ATI beards are a no-no because the evil rebellious hippies in the 60's had beards and clearly if you have a beard, you must be a free-loving, drug smoking whoremonger.

Maybe not...but it's interesting in light of their theological background.

[link=][/link]

I feel for the other campers at the RV park when the Maxwells are practicing their music.

Well, that's one way to clear the park to get the best camping spot!

I was reading the RV park post and thought it has to be a near impossibility for Steve to be humorous. That would require that he have a spark of fun in him and Steve has extinguished all fun in Maxhell. He is too consumed with death and keeping control of his "children" to have anything humorous or funny to say.

The picture of Sarah holding a baby made me very sad for her, because it is likely that she won't be having any children of her own. She has been taught that is all she is suppose to want out of life. She is being denyed fulfilling her life's work and goals. Even if Steve told her that is what she should want out of life. She believes (maybe) that her only goal in life should be being a wife and mother. I have to say that her smile in that picture seems to be the most authentic one that I have seen on her face.

We love the talking time we get with our neighbors. It provides great opportunities to share the gospel of Jesus in some way or other!

Talking time? Is that on the schedule? Is that why she refers to it like that?

In some way or another. Not other.

I also hope that much of the glaring mistakes when it comes to grammar, syntax, word choice and order, are just accidental mistakes and not an example of how the kids were taught. If the girls were allowed to read books then their writing might be better. Their writing style is exactly the same as Teri's. No individuality is allowed since the kids aren't seen as their own people, but as vessels to show off how godly Steve is.

I can't help but wondering what response they get when they go sharing the gospel at the campsite. Conveniently enough Uriah is clearly marked with Bible verses, so you know what's up as soon as they pull into the lot and can avoid accordingly, but...?

Usually when my husband and I go camping (in our customized out SUV, which we can sleep in when it's in "campsite" mode with various tents and whatnot attached) we just stay on non-improved public forest land with no facilities, so there is no one else around. Sometimes we do stay at state campsites (where they might have a picnic table, but not much else) but usually only if they're not full up, because... we prefer to be alone.

I mean, we drink beer, and things, and like to laugh at crazy people on shortwave, and possibly not wear much, so... probably wouldn't be the best neighbors of the Maxwells.

I can't help but wondering what response they get when they go sharing the gospel at the campsite. Conveniently enough Uriah is clearly marked with Bible verses, so you know what's up as soon as they pull into the lot and can avoid accordingly, but...?

Usually when my husband and I go camping (in our customized out SUV, which we can sleep in when it's in "campsite" mode with various tents and whatnot attached) we just stay on non-improved public forest land with no facilities, so there is no one else around. Sometimes we do stay at state campsites (where they might have a picnic table, but not much else) but usually only if they're not full up, because... we prefer to be alone.

I mean, we drink beer, and things, and like to laugh at crazy people on shortwave, and possibly not wear much, so... probably wouldn't be the best neighbors of the Maxwells.

Can you imagine if they were stuck next to such camping heathens such as yourself? Or next to some SMOKERS? I can only imagine how that would go down with the evangelism efforts to save the souls of the heathen.

I wonder what they would do if the campers next door started drinking beer and listening to loud rock music! :cracking-up: Love to be a fly on the wall for that one!!!! Don't most campsites assign you a space? You can't just move if you don't like your neighbor, right??

Remember a few years ago how upset they were when one of their "conferences" was next to a prom? The music was so loud and upsetting!! :lol:

I just can't believe everyone likes Steve. He oozes creepy.

I don't even think "creepy" describes that man. He's on a whole 'nother level of creepy. :cray-cray:

I honestly wonder how many people actually listen to him when he starts his gospel talk. I highly doubt majority of them actually pay attention to him and just nod their heads in agreement so he can shut up quicker. If it was me, I would start my talk on Hinduism to leave me alone.

Funny how everywhere he goes, he miraculously finds Christians who claim him talking just "brightened up their day and it was exactly what I needed!"

You're no miracle worker, dip shit.

I wonder what they would do if the campers next door started drinking beer and listening to loud rock music! :cracking-up: Love to be a fly on the wall for that one!!!! Don't most campsites assign you a space? You can't just move if you don't like your neighbor, right??

Remember a few years ago how upset they were when one of their "conferences" was next to a prom? The music was so loud and upsetting!! :lol:

It's a pity Jason and Brandy Cormier didn't get to share an RV park with the Maxwells last summer, when the Cormiers were homeless "camping" for a few weeks. Speaking of whom...anyone know what Brandy has re-re-re-reincarnated herself as these days? Anarchist? Ultra-fundie Christian? Satanist? Survivalist? PTA president and Junior League member? She's way overdue for a return to blogging after her last flounce.

By like they mean nobody has told Steve to shove it up his ass immediately.

They could go and park next to Lauren's bus, with the rats and feral children.

By like they mean nobody has told Steve to shove it up his ass immediately.

I would love to have Steve and Kidist encounter one another, then blog (well, Steve would do it through Sara, of course) about the person they met who thought they were brilliant! :lol:

I would love to have Steve and Kidist encounter one another, then blog (well, Steve would do it through Sara, of course) about the person they met who thought they were brilliant! :lol:

QFT. In a recent Botkin thread, I proposed the idea of locking Kidist and Geoff Botkin in a room. Let's throw Steveovah into the mix, and see what happens! :lol:

QFT. In a recent Botkin thread, I proposed the idea of locking Kidist and Geoff Botkin in a room. Let's throw Steveovah into the mix, and see what happens! :lol:

Can we lock them in and leave them all there?

Because she's only a 'relative' so Steve doesn't have quite the same amount of control over her wardrobe (although we all know he'd have a few quiet words in Chris's ear if he felt that what she was wearing was defrauding). Besides, I think NR Anna likes them.

Archived