IGNORED

Cave man/woman found in New Jersey

MamaJunebug

I read it the excerpts that were posted about this book on Jezebel to my mom. She wanted to know when Melissa Gorga had her lobotomy.

From the title I thought perhaps The Jersey Devil (of X Files Fame) was finally located.

We all use the bathroom in our house, and have Yankee Candle Room Spray to mask the scent. But the worst farters in the house are the dogs. My Lord Jesus, they can clear the room and smile about it. :shhh:

Re: his sons being encouraged to sleep around with anyone and everyone and his daughter remaining pure and marrying her 2nd boyfriend.

I know it’s a double standard but I just don’t care! I don’t see it so much as restricting Antonia, but as protecting her.

Yeah, protecting her from assholes like you are yourself and you are molding your sons into being. Who are then going out and sleeping with other men's daughters. Who they would want to protect. See the issue there, jackass?

Sorry - I don't even watch this show or really know who these people are other than trash. *puke* How are THEY celebrities in this day and age? WTF is wrong with our society?

I've never seen the show or heard of this woman until now, but out of sick curiosity I read the book. I've just finished. If anyone has any questions about it, I'll answer them.

And no, I do NOT recommend reading it yourself.

I've never seen the show or heard of this woman until now, but out of sick curiosity I read the book. I've just finished. If anyone has any questions about it, I'll answer them.

And no, I do NOT recommend reading it yourself.

You are a brave soul. The first chapter was enough for me.

From the title I thought perhaps The Jersey Devil (of X Files Fame) was finally located.

We all use the bathroom in our house, and have Yankee Candle Room Spray to mask the scent. But the worst farters in the house are the dogs. My Lord Jesus, they can clear the room and smile about it. :shhh:

That was true for me when I had dogs, they were able to clear a room or even wake you up in the middle of the night. The only boundary my fiancee have is that the bathroom door is closed when someone is on the toilet. Otherwise, he actually said that farting is good because it's bad for your health to try to hold them in. If you remember the PBS Masterpiece Theater series I, Claudius, there's a line from Claudius's doctor, "A man who puts good manners before good health is a fool." In this case, that doctor is right about this woman.

Archived