IGNORED

Jason blames himself for Brandy's flakiness...

Witsec6

thecormierfamily.org/Brandy/?p=23

My favorite fundie is back, and addressing FJ's concerns.

Nobody but Jason Cormier has ever shut down any blog run by this family. No outside influence has ever had anything to do with that one, sorry to burst some more ego bubbles. Basically it boils down to a debate between Brandy and I about domains versus free blogging. We could have ported posts back and forth, well I did actually, but my wife always wanted to start fresh on her blog’s because it is simply just her way of how she blogs, so get over it. Why did we toss in some anonymous in the mix as well? We talked over the concept off an on a few times, and wanted to give it a go. Mostly so Brandy could blog in peace without the gossipers and stalkers.

We were only gone a week before I came back online to Facebook, yes. But in that week, we experienced a HUGE revival in this house. In that one week away, we got our stuff straight.

:lol:

Nothing new or different this time around. They always 'find their true path' between blogs. They've lamented Candy's influence for years but before you know it, they're all buds again.

If online interactions have so much influence on their lives, maybe they need to examine that. The answer isn't running away from online interaction only to come back with a new identity, a new stated system of beliefs, or new anything else. Because that is obviously not working since it's been going on with them for years. How about interacting with human beings, face to face, without the computer. Actual discussions, experiences and conversations. Giving up the whole 'home church' thing that is only the same four people you live with 24/7 anyway and going to church to talk to people and pastors who are educated and can be helpful in sorting through the maze of religious conviction and beliefs.

I see all is status quo in the Cormier house.

I missed this one. We chased another one off the interwebz by *gasp* reading a public blog and daring to have an opinion about it?

I missed this one. We chased another one off the interwebz by *gasp* reading a public blog and daring to have an opinion about it?

Several times, Flora.

OT: I giggle every time I see your avatar. I think we need another Fry and Laurie pairing soon.

Their poor kids! If they change their ideas on parenting as often as they change their ideas about how to express their Christianity, their kids are probably totally confused and messed up!

It sounds to me like they need to find a nice middle-of-the-road church and start getting some people interaction, as mentioned above. I was taught that you were not meant to walk your Christian walk by yourself. The ideal way is to belong to a community of believers. Yes, people are a pain in the ass sometimes but Christians have been gathering in groups to share their faith since the moment Jesus died.

Why do they have to worry so much about the legalities and whether something has been touched by paganism or not? Like it or not, this is not the first century AD. You're never going to be able to recreate the "original" church, no matter how much you would like to. You're stuck in the here and now and have to make the best of it.

I can't wait to see how far she goes with her new anti-pagan shtick. Will she cut out all the sections in the Bible where the Israelites fell into paganism? After all, they might give her family ideas...

We were only gone a week before I came back online to Facebook, yes. But in that week, we experienced a HUGE revival in this house. In that one week away, we got our stuff straight.

Only a week?!? Haven't lifetimes been spent studying scripture and theology? I guess all those people aren't as awesome as Jason and Brandy.

Archived