IGNORED

Bates's more courtships?

memmy

I was totally thinking the same thing. Dang he looks good in that photo. Erin did good for herself. She's probably counting her blessings she didn't get stuck with a Duggar.

I thought the same thing. I ain't worried about Erin on her wedding night. I'm happy for them and I'm hoping she doesn't become a broodmare.

They come from two fertile families that believe children are a blessing and that don't believe in birth control or abortion. I think they'll have a bunch of kids, but it doesn't mean they won't be happy.

So basically, Alyssa is dating. They can call it whatever they want, but she's doing exactly what many secular teens do during the high school years. Oh god, these people think they are so special just because they slap a different name on things.

I thought the same thing. I ain't worried about Erin on her wedding night. I'm happy for them and I'm hoping she doesn't become a broodmare.

It takes many years (and many kids) to reach broodmare status. Erin and Chad should just take things one step at a time and do what works for them.

BTW, it's Gil's sister-in-law who does the Road Less Traveled blog. They seem like a nice family-- their kids are always doing something fun. I'm glad Gil and Kelly let their kids hang out with their cousins. The Maxwells probably wouldn't.

Also I looked through that aunt's blog (is that Gil's sister?) and found this picture of Erin and Chad:

9588903723_d20afa6786_z.jpg

Wauw, they looks so normal in this picture, the (close to) normal clothing, the handholding, the red cup.

I know it's only one picture and that any other day the Bates girls might still wear those awfull clown-dresses that Michael made, but here's to hoping it might be a sign of a more fundie light future for Erin which might pave the way for her siblings!

I've seen way to many "nice" "sweet" hot looking ATI guys turn into jerks after marriage and they are not longer surrounded by chaperones to assume she is going to have an awesome wedding night based on how he looks. He is still an ATI guy and Gil is still very high up in ATI so I doubt he would approve of someone who didn't toe the ATI line.

I do hope that he is does treat her well and they end up happy. And that children are few and fair between. The less babies born to fundies the better.

I've seen way to many "nice" "sweet" hot looking ATI guys turn into jerks after marriage and they are not longer surrounded by chaperones to assume she is going to have an awesome wedding night based on how he looks. He is still an ATI guy and Gil is still very high up in ATI so I doubt he would approve of someone who didn't toe the ATI line.

I do hope that he is does treat her well and they end up happy. And that children are few and fair between. The less babies born to fundies the better.

Amen.

How will Poor Lawson pay for all these weddings?

He has started a music album. Is that what we call it nowadays? Anyway, he is creating country music so they will help with future weddings.

Yep he sure is tan and has me thinking that when he's working outside it's not with a shirt on. Defrauding!

ETA: The Bates girls are very, very pretty. And they don't seem to rely on the self-tanner either. Something that I wish some of the J'slaves would lay off of, as it seems to actually detract from their own good looks.

Or maybe at the wedding?

Also I looked through that aunt's blog (is that Gil's sister?) and found this picture of Erin and Chad:

9588903723_d20afa6786_z.jpg

Seems the hand sex has started! And holy moly those biceps! And he's so tan! That girl must be hella excited for the wedding night!

NIKE! I am being defrauded by those biceps! :pink-shock: :penguin-no:

I was totally thinking the same thing. Dang he looks good in that photo. Erin did good for herself. She's probably counting her blessings she didn't get stuck with a Duggar.

He puts the Duggar boys to shame. Jim Bob better get JD married off soon because he is not aging well. For a young man he looks awful, and I can't see any of the fundie royalty girls wanting him.

He puts the Duggar boys to shame. Jim Bob better get JD married off soon because he is not aging well. For a young man he looks awful, and I can't see any of the fundie royalty girls wanting him.

According to fundies websites and blogs, there are a lot of poor ATI families. I think JD can easyly find a wife, no matter how unattractive he is. Lots of families are willing to marry their daugthers and we all know they they arrange marriages. Maybe it's JD who doesn't want to marry. some people are not interested in having a couple. Maybe he has some money now and wants to go out with friends and have fun. For him, marriage means kids, and maybe he doesn't want his own kids. He is not very involved with the show, so maybe he is more free than Josh was.

He has started a music album. Is that what we call it nowadays? Anyway, he is creating country music so they will help with future weddings.

So...when they say Lawson is making a "country album" do they mean that gospely bluegrass stuff that they play on their fiddles...or an actual mainstream country album?

Chad does construction work, right? Yes, I think we need some shirtless at work shots.

I'll give him points for not wearing a tshirt under that polo, like so many fundy guys love to do.

Zach's former love, Sarah Reith, also recorded at Ricky Skaggs' studio.

According to Kelly's post, Lawson has some serious, professional, talent lined up for his album. Ricky Skaggs is arguably one of the top 3 or 4 most famous living bluegrass performers. Ricky Skaggs and his band--several of whom are backing Lawson, have won 7 grammy awards: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kentucky_Thunder

The Whites, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Whites, doing backing vocals, are well known & appear on the "O Brother Where Are Thou" soundtrack.

Rob Ickes is, arguably, the greatest living dobro player: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Ickes

I don't think anyone can age well with the quality and quantity of food the Duggars serve in their house. I don't think he'd look so bad if they restructured their diet.

Zach's former love, Sarah Reith, also recorded at Ricky Skaggs' studio.

According to Kelly's post, Lawson has some serious, professional, talent lined up for his album. Ricky Skaggs is arguably one of the top 3 or 4 most famous living bluegrass performers. Ricky Skaggs and his band--several of whom are backing Lawson, have won 7 grammy awards: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kentucky_Thunder

The Whites, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Whites, doing backing vocals, are well known & appear on the "O Brother Where Are Thou" soundtrack.

Rob Ickes is, arguably, the greatest living dobro player: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Ickes

I doubt Lawson could have gotten this kind of backing if he didn't have real talent - this may be a very successful CD. I'm most curious about the yodeling piece...

Archived