IGNORED

Bates's more courtships?

memmy

Well we do know that Ms. Kelly bates said that Alyssa and her boy John are getting to "know" each other

and he starts popping up just like that!!!

bumpinalongtheroadlesstraveled.blogspot.ca/2013/09/graduates.html

alyssa.jpg

but let's just remember that they are in the "getting to know" phase still...

considering he is at her "graduation" there might be a bit more here

soon there will be an announcement

i don't think that mommie and daddie have to foot zach's wedding bill though... he is a man afterall

In the comments section of Erin's engagement post, Kelly says John and Alyssa are considering courtship.

they are "considering" courtship

what else is there really

if they want to even be able to consider talking about anything more serious they have to be in a courtship even maybe engagement

my mother thought that i she raised me like that as well -- not really religious -- never explained anything to me -- just expected me to know that unless i am in a "engagement" to be able to talk serious subject. what crock... that's why she still refers to my boyfriends as FRIENDS and does not aknowledge that they are not just friends. /end rant

I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few more Bates courtships. They seems close with the Roberts family. I think Daisy Roberts has a "crush"(I'm sure they won't call it that) on Nathan Bates.

I think Zach will propose soon after Erin's wedding. That way she has her moment in the spotlight. Or I hope so, anyway.

Kelly's has said he will propose in October and the wedding will be in March.

I think Zach will propose soon after Erin's wedding. That way she has her moment in the spotlight. Or I hope so, anyway.

Or maybe at the wedding?

Also I looked through that aunt's blog (is that Gil's sister?) and found this picture of Erin and Chad:

9588903723_d20afa6786_z.jpg

Seems the hand sex has started! And holy moly those biceps! And he's so tan! That girl must be hella excited for the wedding night!

I want to know how the Bates girls keep scoring these good looking dudes. I mean they're attractive girls, but damn. No wonder they're not interested in John David Duggar. :P

I imagine the Bates weddings will be much cheaper--Erin might get hers as a VSE from the Duggars or something, but I'd think the others would be very down-to-earth. Now, should a Duggar ever marry a Bates...........Royal Wedding II

Or maybe at the wedding?

Also I looked through that aunt's blog (is that Gil's sister?) and found this picture of Erin and Chad:

9588903723_d20afa6786_z.jpg

Seems the hand sex has started! And holy moly those biceps! And he's so tan! That girl must be hella excited for the wedding night!

I was totally thinking the same thing. Dang he looks good in that photo. Erin did good for herself. She's probably counting her blessings she didn't get stuck with a Duggar.

Now the Duggars have to arrange ANOTHER courtship! Who's next? John David? Jana?

I think John David. He seems to have more of his own life than the others.

Jana is too useful around the house, and so is Jill. Theyre the ones who do the majority of the work, and that means Michelle might want to keep them around as much as possible.

I think John David. He seems to have more of his own life than the others.

Jana is too useful around the house, and so is Jill. Theyre the ones who do the majority of the work, and that means Michelle might want to keep them around as much as possible.

Oh, I didn't even think of that! No wonder Jessa is the first girl to court, she is not nearly as useful as Jana or Jill. They might be the old maids of the bunch. If it's another girl, it will be poor Jinger, who is way too young.

So if the weddin for Zach is March, Erin should be about 3-4 months pregnant!

:( Don't even say that!!! It makes me very happy that Erin seems to have found someone who both makes her happy and is acceptable to her parents. I think that she's in the minority of fundie children to have seemingly found love through courtship, and I'm happy that she has a future husband who seems to REALLY care about her.

Then I think about the fact that they won't even be able to enjoy their marriage before they start popping out a dozen or so children, and it makes me so sad. I hope that they have the opportunity to take some time and get to know each other, then maybe once they have a better understanding of their relationship, they can make an informed decision about their family size and religious beliefs.

But I know that the chance of that are incredibly low and it makes me really feel sorry for them. It's like their religion make sure they have enough children to keep them distracted from the reality of their situation.

Oh, I didn't even think of that! No wonder Jessa is the first girl to court, she is not nearly as useful as Jana or Jill. They might be the old maids of the bunch. If it's another girl, it will be poor Jinger, who is way too young.

Jinger's a year older than Alyssa, and nearly 3 years older than Michelle was when she got married. I wouldn't bet against it.

Archived