IGNORED

Happy 19th birthday, Jesse Maxwell!

Justme

Hmmmm, the sign off on this comment makes me a little suspicious;

Johnna on September 18, 2013 at 1:10 pm said:

Happy Birthday Jesse. I’m sure your family has planned a wonderful time for you all. Is the app on iTunes ?

I’m God’s Girl,

Johnna

>>>>>>

Thank you very much. The mobile version is not a separate app. You navigate on your smart phone to Titus2 and the website code will recognize you are using a smart phone and will use optimized code for the phone.

Give it a try

Is "Johnna" giving Jesus' girl, Mary a run for her money perhaps?

Have you read his responses to nearly every comment? Thank you very much. Thank you very much. Thank you very much. Great conversationalist, indeed!

This family is so very snarkworthy.

I really hope Aunt Tami didn't ask Jesse to come and tidy her bush.

Speaking of Aunt Tami, what is she like, is she close to the family?

I am horrified that anybody would put 'sweetener' in anything never mind a good espresso.

At least he is allowed to bastardise a good coffee. Please tell me he does not take milk or some crap?

Speaking of Aunt Tami, what is she like, is she close to the family?

She wears trousers :naughty:

I only ever recall one blog post of them visiting her and her husband and they both looked 'normal'.

Do they have blessings themselves?

She wears trousers :naughty:

I only ever recall one blog post of them visiting her and her husband and they both looked 'normal'.

Do they have blessings themselves?

A few years ago, she posted lots of pictures of a cruise! She dared to take Grandpa & Gigi as well. They actually had FUN!!

I am horrified that anybody would put 'sweetener' in anything never mind a good espresso.

At least he is allowed to bastardise a good coffee. Please tell me he does not take milk or some crap?

Oh, I'm sure he likes it black, like his men. (Airplane! always comes through) :D

*timidly raises hand*

I am trying to be a good coffee connoisseur and cut back on the sugar and cream (also better for the waistline), but it's hard when I fell in love with coffee from drinking the fancy lattes at Starbucks where they dump a gallon of cream into their specialty drinks. I like to think of the sugars and cream as training wheels as I learn to truly enjoy coffee!

*timidly raises hand*

I am trying to be a good coffee connoisseur and cut back on the sugar and cream (also better for the waistline), but it's hard when I fell in love with coffee from drinking the fancy lattes at Starbucks where they dump a gallon of cream into their specialty drinks. I like to think of the sugars and cream as training wheels as I learn to truly enjoy coffee!

:lol: At least it is real sugar.

I'm just plain. I look at all the fancy things in Starbucks and think it is like an ice-cream parlour.

Who will be the next Maxwell to be allowed to marry after the last courtship fiasco? Anyone have ideas? We know it won't be Sarah...........

:lol: At least it is real sugar.

I'm just plain. I look at all the fancy things in Starbucks and think it is like an ice-cream parlour.

I like my coffee black and my tea unsweetened - I've always been a "eat sweets with a bitter beverage" sort of person. I like hoppy beer too.

But you remind me of recently I was in Starbucks (got a gift card for my birthday!) to get my usual "iced Americano, largest size you have" and someone next to me who was also not so familiar with the Starbucks thing asked the barista if they had any low-calorie beverages.

Well yes, black coffee is their original product, 0 calories...

A few years ago I had a short trip to Italy and quite enjoyed the gelato places and espresso bars on every corner. Mmm. Good combination for me.

Archived