• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Justme

Happy 19th birthday, Jesse Maxwell!

Justme

He actually loves a good cup of espresso. And get this ----- he can drink it WITHOUT any sweetener! :o

ILoveJellybeans

Wow, a Maxwell with a preference for something.

Ssshhh Jesse, dont tell your dad, you know what he did to your mom's pepsi

sparkles

Happy birthday, Jesse, the forgotten Maxwell. I probably learned more about him in that one post than I did in all the years I've been reading their blog.

I'm actually quite stunned that coffee is permitted in Maxwellville. Caffeine IS a drug of sorts, not much different from the much maligned P_psi. One would think that Jesus is all they'd need to get that little burst of energy.

kpmom

I'm surprised about the espresso too, but after getting up at 4:45 am and having every 15 minutes of your day scheduled, I'd need gallons of coffee.

nelliebelle1197
I'm surprised about the espresso too, but after getting up at 4:45 am and having every 15 minutes of your day scheduled, I'd need gallons of coffee.

Do you think they still have chore packs? :lol: :lol:

anjulibai

Interesting that they added a bunch of individual info for this birthday...didn't people here comment on the last birthday that all they talked about was how everything noted was about the birthday person's relationship to others and nothing about the the birthday person himself?

snarkyjan

They probably need all the anesthesia they can get.

kpmom

Do you think they still have chore packs? :lol: :lol:

It wouldn't surprise me if they did.

kpmom

Alright, which one of you wrote this comment?

Kylie M on September 18, 2013 at 7:43 am said:

Happy Birthday Jesse!

Hope you have a fun day. Glad to hear you enjoy playing the piano and your garden knowledge sounds a blessing. My lawn needs some TLC, pond needs draining and my bush needs a trim. We could sure do with more godly garden experts here.

I love espressos too. Here in Australia you can buy espresso flavoured chocolate and Pepsi.

Hope you have a blessed day.

Blessings

Kylie M.

:clap:

Daenerys

Oh my, a man who is knowledgeable about lawns! I'll be over here fanning my vagina.

library_youth

I'm actually quite stunned that coffee is permitted in Maxwellville. Caffeine IS a drug of sorts, not much different from the much maligned P_psi. One would think that Jesus is all they'd need to get that little burst of energy.

I bet it was decaf. I remembered a blog post from Joseph's birthday last year in which they mentioned going to Starbucks so Joseph could get a mocha. A commenter said to be careful with caffeine - don't want to get addicted, and Steve commented back that there was no need to worry, it was decaf. Here is the post:

blog.titus2.com/2012/04/27/josephs-birthday-in-pictures

Mela99

I'm going to assume the espresso is decaf, and therefore, all the fun is taken out of it.

sparkles

Maybe you have to be a speshul Maxwell snowflake to experience the joys of caffeine. They do drink caffeinated coffee and even use it stay awake. DRUG ADDICTS!

blog.titus2.com/2013/05/09/were-canada-bound/

LurkerOverThePond
Alright, which one of you wrote this comment?

Kylie M on September 18, 2013 at 7:43 am said:

Happy Birthday Jesse!

Hope you have a fun day. Glad to hear you enjoy playing the piano and your garden knowledge sounds a blessing. My lawn needs some TLC, pond needs draining and my bush needs a trim. We could sure do with more godly garden experts here.

I love espressos too. Here in Australia you can buy espresso flavoured chocolate and Pepsi.

Hope you have a blessed day.

Blessings

Kylie M.

:clap:

:laughing-rolling:

That HAS to be you, Johnhugh, aren't you?

Happy Birthday to Jesse, the godly gardener! I hope he would be able to become a personal trainer, a park ranger or a professional musician, which would all probably be his dream jobs. Unfortunately, he is a Maxhell, and none of those are acceptable. Fuck you, Steve, fuck you very much for crushing your kids' dreams and ambitions.

johnhugh

:laughing-rolling:

That HAS to be you, Johnhugh, aren't you?

Happy Birthday to Jesse, the godly gardener! I hope he would be able to become a personal trainer, a park ranger or a professional musician, which would all probably be his dream jobs. Unfortunately, he is a Maxhell, and none of those are acceptable. Fuck you, Steve, fuck you very much for crushing your kids' dreams and ambitions.

:wink-penguin: :wink-penguin: I'm surprised it got through, but they are all probably high on a good cup of espresso and Stevie might have let them have an extra cup!!!1!!

Mela99
And don't forget the animal crackers.

Yeah, the lame ass animal crackers. Not even with pink frosting

nokidsmom

Yeah, the lame ass animal crackers. Not even with pink frosting

Good point. If you are going to have animal crackers for your birthday, at least have them with the pink frosting.

Then again, Stevovah might worry that if they have frosting on them, it could make them an idol. :roll:

johnhugh

Aunt Tami has left a really nice birthday wishes comment on the blog. Cannot recall her leaving one for her sister or Stevie. I wonder if she is now shunned?

Justme
Aunt Tami has left a really nice birthday wishes comment on the blog. Cannot recall her leaving one for her sister or Stevie. I wonder if she is now shunned?

Just because they are never posted, doesn't mean she didn't leave one......

something to think about.....

twin2

Any guesses on what he will get for his special birthday dinner?

I'm guessing cheesy ham and potato casserole and chocolate frozen yogurt.

ILoveJellybeans
Any guesses on what he will get for his special birthday dinner?

I'm guessing cheesy ham and potato casserole and chocolate frozen yogurt.

Misery?

If there is one person who has created a way to survive on pure human misery, it has to be Steve.

terranova

Just because they are never posted, doesn't mean she didn't leave one......

something to think about.....

I really hope Aunt Tami didn't ask Jesse to come and tidy her bush.

Tangy Bee

Hey folks. Sorry if this has been discussed before. I'm sure I'm not the only one who noticed facial hair on the Maxwell men. What's up with that? Are they trying to look like Jesus or something??

johnhugh
Hey folks. Sorry if this has been discussed before. I'm sure I'm not the only one who noticed facial hair on the Maxwell men. What's up with that? Are they trying to look like Jesus or something??

>>>>>>>>>>

The beards were something different. We will see how long they last.

I wonder if Stevie caught John trimming his body hair or :wink-penguin: and so Stevie has banished razor's?