IGNORED

Kidist Wants to Deport Asians

GolightlyGrrl

This woman is so sad. To think she actually writing book, "Reclaiming Beauty: Winning back our Civilization." Does this moron believe she is part of the civilization she is trying to win back? These same people she praises wouldn't let her Black ass come in their home through the front door. SMDH.

I agree. Kidist inspires more pity in me than rage. I truly think she's mentally ill.

Now, SSM, Stinking, Judgy Bitch? Straight up psychopaths!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

White is associated with death in China. Its also the color of unhappiness in India.

Kidist is viewing the world through white bread glasses.

My whiter than white (and slimmer than slim) cousin is a model in NYC who does a LOT of bridal dress modeling. A year or two ago she modeled the red gown that was the capper on the Ramona Keveza collection for the year. Most wedding dress designers are doing at least one red dress these days in addition to the standard whites and pastels. It's a 'thing'.

Spring-2013-Romona-Keveza-Couture-Bridal-Collection-10-RK309-FRONT.jpg

My whiter than white (and slimmer than slim) cousin is a model in NYC who does a LOT of bridal dress modeling. A year or two ago she modeled the red gown that was the capper on the Ramona Keveza collection for the year. Most wedding dress designers are doing at least one red dress these days in addition to the standard whites and pastels. It's a 'thing'.

Spring-2013-Romona-Keveza-Couture-Bridal-Collection-10-RK309-FRONT.jpg

Gorgeous! And I know a woman who got married in a yellow dress.

Seriously, there is no law that says a bride must wear white. I like seeing a bit of color.

I wonder what she'd think of my granddaughter who is very white -she has albinism- and is also Chinese. Would this dear child be OK till she took off her sunglasses and Kidlist could see that my granddaughter is Chinese?

Today is the anniversary of the day that my daughter and son-in-law adopted this sweet little girl.

Kidist is probably the most bizarre racist I've seen in a while. It's odd that she's obsessed with white people, and yet would never find acceptance with those that share her belief. I guess posters upthread have speculated her hatred of Asians stem from feelings of envy at their success over her own lack of success. Mayhaps that's also why she rants about the Asian women-white guy relationship too? In her view, if white race is the ultimate race, then an Asian women snatching a white guy is seen as diluting said superior race AND taking away their whiteness from more deserving races such as her own.

Kidist believes that because she claims to be from a Caucasian lineage (I believe she claims Italian ancestry but IF she has Italian it's not anywhere near all of what her ethnicity is) that she is Caucasian because she claims to be so.

I want to know, if Asians should be deported as far as 10 generations because they will feel more comfortable in Asia than the Americas, then are we deporting the first generation African as well???? Cause I'm thinking that first generation Kidist has FAR more in common with Africa than 10th generation Asian of any nationality will have.

Kidist needs mental help. I'm not even joking here. She is literally bat-shit crazy and either full of self-hate or in utter denial that she's not 100% white or both.

Judging by the number of pictures on her blog, Kidist sure seems to have a thing for pretty women...just sayin'...

What is her hangup with blondes? Not only does Miss America have to be white, she has to be blonde? I guess Kidist is disappointed with the winner most years, because recent Miss Americas have been black women or white women with dark hair far more often than they've been blonde.

I hope the next Miss America is Chinese American--Kidist will have a (figurative) stroke.

She really does have a thing for blondes, and apparently, attributes their lack of a win on the lack of straight, white males on the judging panel. So according to Kidist, only straight, white males like blondes? Hmmm. I have a few gay, male friends who think Britney Spears is hot shit, and as far as I know, she's as bleached blonde as they come. I'll have to tell them that this means they must be straight, because a crazy, Ethiopian-Canadian blogger with an identity crisis says so.

She's bizarre.

Kidist is probably the most bizarre racist I've seen in a while. It's odd that she's obsessed with white people, and yet would never find acceptance with those that share her belief. I guess posters upthread have speculated her hatred of Asians stem from feelings of envy at their success over her own lack of success. Mayhaps that's also why she rants about the Asian women-white guy relationship too? In her view, if white race is the ultimate race, then an Asian women snatching a white guy is seen as diluting said superior race AND taking away their whiteness from more deserving races such as her own.

Can't help thinking about Dave Chapelle's black KKK guy.

Can't help thinking about Dave Chapelle's black KKK guy.

Yes, the black White Supremacist! Mind you, Kidist's blindness is entirely psychological.

People are calling her out on her hatred of people with Asian background. She doesn't seem to have come up with any rationale (not surprising, since she's not prone to being rational). I expect she'll be busy deleting the comments.

She needs to see a therapist and be on meds. There is not something right with this woman. I personally think most modern racist are mentally disturbed on some level, but none of them will seek it out.

I looked at her blog, her photography, her textile designs, and I gotta tell you: Not impressed, underwhelmed would be more like it. Perhaps at her age she should re-evaluate her identity as an artist and grand arbiter of beauty. Oh, and spouting Lawrence Auster doesn't make her an intellectual. :disgust:

I looked at her blog, her photography, her textile designs, and I gotta tell you: Not impressed, underwhelmed would be more like it. Perhaps at her age she should re-evaluate her identity as an artist and grand arbiter of beauty. Oh, and spouting Lawrence Auster doesn't make her an intellectual. :disgust:

This is a woman who looks in the mirror and sees a white, blond, blue-eyed Kidist staring back at her so I don't think she holds much stock in critical self-evaluation.

She's just so out there...

She took down all of the replies to her post except for hers which was put there in reply to the question "What is your problem with Asians?"

Kidist lives in Mississauga, which is part of Peel Region - the most ethnic region in the Greater Toronto Area.

https://metropolisiq.com/peel-region

Visible "minorities" make up over 50% of the population (I guess "visible majority" would be more accurate), with South Asians (aka Indians and Pakistanis) making up the largest group. Kidist, who spews such vile things about the new Miss America, has chosen to live here. It boggles the mind.

Ok, Kidist, listen up. I'm 4th generation Canadian and white, so by your twisted logic, you should be listening to me. We don't want you here. YOU are the minority where you live, and your South Asian neighbors are not. They are contributing to Canadian society. You are trying to destroy it. Why don't you move somewhere far away with lots of blonds, and leave us alone? You would not be missed.

Oh, and if you choose to stay, just remember that the medical staff at the hospital when they bring you in on a mental health form are highly unlikely to be blond. Your Chinese and Indian doctors are likely to recognize that you are a raving lunatic.

Archived