IGNORED

Kidist Wants to Deport Asians

GolightlyGrrl

Okay Kidist is fucking nuts. This is what she says about Carla Hall

And to judge her looks, she's not beautiful, but fits into that criteria of black models which were sought after by haute couture (mostly French) designers in the 1990s, I guess to spike up their runway

Here's a picture of Carla

Carla-Hall-300x232.jpg

Here's a picture of Kidist

BlogPhoto.jpg

Kidist totally hates herself.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So... being fairly new around here and learning about who these folks are, I just spent a bit of time reading this woman's blog.

Is there anyone she doesn't hate? I've never seen a bigger pile of self-loathing in all my life.

Okay Kidist is fucking nuts. This is what she says about Carla Hall

Here's a picture of Carla

Carla-Hall-300x232.jpg

Here's a picture of Kidist

BlogPhoto.jpg

Kidist totally hates herself.

Right? She and Carla could be cousins, at least.

Well I don't think Carla's Ethiopian. (maybe she has some Ethopian ancestry?)

So... being fairly new around here and learning about who these folks are, I just spent a bit of time reading this woman's blog.

Is there anyone she doesn't hate? I've never seen a bigger pile of self-loathing in all my life.

She likes white people. Especially people who are blond haired, blue eyed upper class Wasp types.

Carla is lovely and my sister-in-law could be her blonde, fair-skinned half-sister, they look so much alike in terms of features and personal style, so I am always on Team Carla.

And in any case, she is a chef and TV personality, not a model, so what is Kidist getting at? Of course, the TV food personality generally voted most beautiful is Padma Lakshmi, which must make Kidist's teeth gnash in rage.

Kidist claims that last year's Miss America was "overweight, almost obese". Links to a picture of a fit, average sized woman. Apparently her delusions aren't limited to race.

She also fancies herself a ballerina hand expert. :roll:

Google knows that Kidist Paulos Asrat is a racist. But it can't hurt to remind it.

Right? She and Carla could be cousins, at least.

Wow, they do look alike. Carla looks just like Kidist, but is way better looking.

Does she not see this?? Does she literally look in the mirror and see a young white blonde woman??

Does she not see this?? Does she literally look in the mirror and see a young white blonde woman??

I doubt it. Although, she is so deluded, I guess it could be possible.

I think, from what she's written, that she sees herself as aligned with whiter people because her heritage is Amhara. If you google that, you will find all kinds of references to their being a "semitic" group within Africa, that may have migrated from Yemen or thereabouts, many centuries ago.

Here's the wikipedia page, for a start:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amhara_people

She seems to see herself as Caucasian, regardless of her features or complexion. From an post she wrote for Larry Auster:

My understanding is that group that I belong to, the Amhara, originated from southern Arabia, and settled first in the northern part of Ethiopia and also what is now known as Eritrea, several thousands of years ago. The languages in these regions are referred to as Ethiopian Semitic languages. Here is an article which says about the Ethiopians (I would say the Northern Ethiopians here, and specifically the Amhara and Tigray tribes):

60 percent of the Ethiopian gene pool has an African origin, whereas approx. 40 percent is of Caucasoid derivation.

The same article quotes another source as saying:

Ethiopians appear to be distinct from Africans and more closely associated with populations of the Mediterranean basin.

And:

The present composition of the Ethiopian population is the result of a complex and extensive intermixing of different people of North Africa, Near and Middle Eastern, and south-Saharan origin.

One final quote:

East African groups, such as Ethiopians and Somalis, have a great genetic resemblance to Caucasians and are clearly intermediate between sub-Saharan Africans and Caucasians.

Here is the result of a research study trying to cluster groups of people (e.g. Norwegians, Chinese, Bantu, Ethiopians) on continental grounds:

The one population in their analysis that was seemingly not clearly classified on continental grounds was the Ethiopians, who clustered more in the Caucasian group.

Every time an article like this says Ethiopians, I would substitute “Northern Ethiopians†for “Ethiopians,†or the Amhara or Tigray ethnic groups.

How does this Amhara group see itself, historically and culturally? It sees itself as a direct descendant and continuation of the Axumite civilization of northern Ethiopia (1st to 7th century A.D.). It believes its origins are outside of Africa, recognizing its non-African, or I should say non-Negroid, ancestry. But, it still believes its history and presence is intertwined with the continent over several thousands of years.

amnation.com/vfr/archives/015068.html

It's so exhausting to be a bigot! I'm so relieved I just see people, and let them tell me whatever they want about their national or ethnic heritage -- it's much less work and stress than all of the sorting and picking that Kidist feels she has to do.

She is the only Ethiopian I have ever heard of that is not crazy proud of being Ethiopian. My father is half Ethopian and half Italian. His father was one of the Italian soldiers. Neither my father nor any other Ethiopian I have ever met will call themselves anything other than Ethiopian. They don't try and set their identity as white, near white or show some connection to white culture. My father looks way more Italian, almost exactly like Gianni Versaci, and yet he never claims to be anything other than Ethiopian. He is proud of is culture. Many people I have come in contact with, either from Ethiopia or another African nation, seem to be very proud of their heritage.

I have spent my entire life hearing that I look Indian. Don't know why because I don't see it. Yet, when asked I always say I am black and leave it at that. I cannot find any reason to pretend to be someone I am not when I am happy and proud of who I am. It seems like she really thinks she is an Aryan Goddess that people refuse to recognize. Maybe she really does see someone else when she looks in the mirror.

I think Kidist's self hatred comes in part from mental illness but I also wonder if there is some abusive backstory that switched her brain to hating all but white people.

Kidist reminds me of that Dave Chappelle skit where the blind black guy was a batshit crazy racist, who didn't know he was black, so whenever he went to preach his hate he had to wear a hood. Even when told he was black he refused to believe it. She and that character are made for each other.

FYI, Carla Hall rocks. She is one of my favorite contestants from Top Chef because she was all happiness and sunshine. Kidist should not be mentioned anywhere in the realm of such awesomeness.

My youngest sister is Amhara. She's divinely gorgeous, but she would never mistake herself for Caucasian. She's Amhara, Ethiopian, African. She's not Caucasian and she cannot trace her lineage to Europe, nor would she want to.

Socalrules and chaotic life, your relatives sound like people who are happy with who they are. And I don't claim to be an expert on Kidist, but I have observed a few things.

Kidist seems very proud of being from Ethiopia -- giving flowers to Haile Selassie was her great childhood moment:

qqLH539.jpg

She just seems terrified that anyone would think of her as a Black Ethiopian.

I think Kidist is so desperate to feel special, above others, that some combination of "Amhara are the superior ruling class who should still run Ethiopia" and "Amhara are not Negroid, but sorta-kinda Caucasian" are important to her.

It's just part of what is such a mess she is -- in any other context, discussing the fact that Ethiopia has different ethnic groups could be harmless and interesting.

Socalrules and chaotic life, your relatives sound like people who are happy with who they are. And I don't claim to be an expert on Kidist, but I have observed a few things.

Kidist seems very proud of being from Ethiopia -- giving flowers to Haile Selassie was her great childhood moment:

qqLH539.jpg

She just seems terrified that anyone would think of her as a Black Ethiopian.

I think Kidist is so desperate to feel special, above others, that some combination of "Amhara are the superior ruling class who should still run Ethiopia" and "Amhara are not Negroid, but sorta-kinda Caucasian" are important to her.

It's just part of what is such a mess she is -- in any other context, discussing the fact that Ethiopia has different ethnic groups could be harmless and interesting.

Is that really Kidist in those photos?

There is an Ethiopian woman at my new job. Her name is Hiwot, and she's definitely Black. When somebody asked what her name meant, she said, "It means life in my language, Amharic." Kidist would have a cow.

Is that really Kidist in those photos?

She says it is:

reclaimbeauty.blogspot.com/2013/08/flowers-for-emperor.html

She'd posted them in her old blog, as well.

ETA -- there's more "I never claimed to be White, but Amhara are not Black" stuff here:

reclaimbeauty.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-amhara.html

Again, if someone was talking about all of the fascinating details of human variety, and taking joy in it or being neutral, I'd be happy to listen and learn.

But it seems to be so much a part of her needing to be something she perceives as superior -- which seems to mean not gay, Black, Asian or ? (who else does she disdain?).

It does seem to be very important to her sad, strange mind.

Archived