IGNORED

Kidist Wants to Deport Asians

GolightlyGrrl

...and just when I thought she had stopped writing hateful screeds about Asian people.

reclaimbeauty.blogspot.ca/2013/09/response-to-emails.html

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does she have anyone, friends or family, who are close to her? She seems very solitary, and last time I read her blog she wasn't allowing comments, so you couldn't tell if she had any sort of online following either. She seems to be a lonely, deluded, bitter woman talking to herself. It's hard to pity her though, because her thoughts are just so heinous.

I just got on this train of crazy a few minutes ago.

Let me get a few things straight:

Vera Wang isn't in the 'white' culture because she makes red wedding dresses? Do white wedding dresses reflect white America?

And this bit: 'My regular (now irregular) posts on Asians is not so much how inferior they are to whites, but how their accomplishments are inferior to whites.' :pink-shock:

...off to do some background reading.

Does she have anyone, friends or family, who are close to her? She seems very solitary, and last time I read her blog she wasn't allowing comments, so you couldn't tell if she had any sort of online following either. She seems to be a lonely, deluded, bitter woman talking to herself. It's hard to pity her though, because her thoughts are just so heinous.

I recall something about her having family somewhere in Toronto and I recall speculation here that a relative was helping her financially. I also get a lonely and bitter vibe from her.

I cant see many of her family wanting much to do with her. She is delusional about her own race and racist against all non whites, but I imagine that most of her family are okay with the colour of their skin and are against racism. It isnt really a common thing for someone to be so racist against their own race and all others except for one racial group they arent a part of. Her behaviour is not normal.

I dont think she has many friends either. The only people who would put up with someone who was racist against people who arent white are racists, who would not like Kidist as she isnt white.

Her family probably isn't white enough for her to want to be seen with them. :cray-cray:

I just got on this train of crazy a few minutes ago.

Let me get a few things straight:

Vera Wang isn't in the 'white' culture because she makes red wedding dresses? Do white wedding dresses reflect white America?

And this bit: 'My regular (now irregular) posts on Asians is not so much how inferior they are to whites, but how their accomplishments are inferior to whites.' :pink-shock:

...off to do some background reading.

White is associated with death in China. Its also the color of unhappiness in India.

Kidist is viewing the world through white bread glasses.

I usually lurk, but I had to post this - Kidist has a post a few back where she visited Lawrence Auster's grave and posted all these photos of the cemetery entrance, the area of his grave, etc. It looked sort of familiar and then she identified it by name - yup, it's the cemetery where my grandparents are buried. We visit every Christmas. So that's kind of creepy, but I guess it's nice to know they're buried somewhere that met her standards of beauty . . .

Hey, Kidist --

My European Jewish great-grandmother got married in a red dress.

Did that make you do a Landru?

uyWGknk.jpg

My mom's cousin's wife (not sure what that relationship is called? I guess she is my "cousin"? :lol:) got married in a hot little red number. In the 70s in the USSR in a registry office in St. Petersburg. (We're all Jewish.) She caused quite a stir and it has always been one of my favorite family stories. :D Of course these days you see brides in St. Pete in leopard two-piece dresses, but things have changed!

As a Canadian, I'm embarrassed she is in this country at all and would prefer to deport her instead.

I was just thinking that most Canadians would probably like to deport her. But please, don't just send her across the Ambassador. There are enough assholes on this side already.

My mom's cousin's wife (not sure what that relationship is called? I guess she is my "cousin"? :lol:) got married in a hot little red number. In the 70s in the USSR in a registry office in St. Petersburg. (We're all Jewish.) She caused quite a stir and it has always been one of my favorite family stories. :D Of course these days you see brides in St. Pete in leopard two-piece dresses, but things have changed!

:D

My point was that our "married in a red dress" story is from long ago -- my great-grandmother was married in the 19th century. Since Kidist is so big on "older is better, especially if white people did it," she should know that a red wedding gown is not necessarily "an Asian thing."

Before Queen Victoria started the white dress fad that became a tradition, I think most European and American brides just wore the best dress they had to get married (people who know fashion history better than I do, please chime in if I'm wrong).

If they could afford to have a new one made, they generally got one that could be worn again, in a color they liked. So a red "wedding gown," was just about as likely as any other color, and a heck of a lot more likely than the very impractical white.

What's with her hatred of Asians above all others?

Kidist is so irrational that nothing she says makes sense, but deep-seated jealousy would be my best guess.

Hey, Kidist --

My European Jewish great-grandmother got married in a red dress.

Did that make you do a Landru?

uyWGknk.jpg

My grandmother didn't wear red, but she didn't wear white, either. She was raised a pragmatic American farm kid and got married in a dove-gray suit, in her parents' backyard. (That was her standard dressy outfit for a while after.) When I asked her if, in retrospect, she wished there'd been more hullabaloo to mark the occasion, she said that the wedding was a lot less important to her than the life together that followed it.

Her issue (aside from likely unmedicated schizophrenia) isn't that Asians in Toronto have "inferior accomplishments", it's the exact opposite. The bulk of immigrants here are Asian (Chinese, Filippino, Indian, Pakistani, Sri Lankan). While the communities are large enough to allow distinct ethnic neighborhoods, they have also integrated fairly well into Canadian society, and on average tend to place more emphasis on education than white Canadians. It kills Kidist to see successful non-white communities.

Personally, I'd rather keep the scientist who discovered the cystic fibrosis gene (http://www.cysticfibrosis.ca/en/news/20111020.php) and the couple who funded the ambulatory care clinic at a hospital (http://www.cysticfibrosis.ca/en/news/20111020.php) and just deport Kidist - who has contributed nothing but hate to my city - instead.

Her issue (aside from likely unmedicated schizophrenia) isn't that Asians in Toronto have "inferior accomplishments", it's the exact opposite. The bulk of immigrants here are Asian (Chinese, Filippino, Indian, Pakistani, Sri Lankan). While the communities are large enough to allow distinct ethnic neighborhoods, they have also integrated fairly well into Canadian society, and on average tend to place more emphasis on education than white Canadians. It kills Kidist to see successful non-white communities.

Personally, I'd rather keep the scientist who discovered the cystic fibrosis gene (http://www.cysticfibrosis.ca/en/news/20111020.php) and the couple who funded the ambulatory care clinic at a hospital (http://www.cysticfibrosis.ca/en/news/20111020.php) and just deport Kidist - who has contributed nothing but hate to my city - instead.

Yeah, that's what I thought. It seems that a good number of Asians when they immigrate to North America are very successful because they value education and they are willing to work their asses off.

She must be shitting herself on a daily basis. I went with DH on a trip to Toronto a few years ago, and along with London/NYC it was the most multicultural city I've ever visited. There are several Chinatowns...she has to be in a constant state of rage.

My grandmother didn't wear red, but she didn't wear white, either. She was raised a pragmatic American farm kid and got married in a dove-gray suit, in her parents' backyard. (That was her standard dressy outfit for a while after.) When I asked her if, in retrospect, she wished there'd been more hullabaloo to mark the occasion, she said that the wedding was a lot less important to her than the life together that followed it.

RachelB, I love this. Your grandmother sounds like a wise mensch! Mr. MtL and I thought the same, got married in court, and haven't regretted it for a single moment.

This woman is so sad. To think she actually writing book, "Reclaiming Beauty: Winning back our Civilization." Does this moron believe she is part of the civilization she is trying to win back? These same people she praises wouldn't let her Black ass come in their home through the front door. SMDH.

Archived