IGNORED

What is it like to be married to Mrs Cindie Trieber

Nootbar

Seems to be for real.

But I expect this sort of thing.

Because you know, the disciples of Jesus of Nazareth did the same thing, listing 30+ Things We Admire About Jesus.

Wait, what, no? They didn't?

Well, then, the only other logical point is that Pastor Brother Trieber is a clergy in the Church of Cindie. Be ye like Cindie, and ye shall inherit the kingdom o'heaven, for Cindie has given you salvation and shall set ye free.

Such. Outright. BS Idolatry! Of course the atheist sites find this claptrap and snark on it, and well they might. Sadly, it reflects on the rest of us Christians who .... understand our religion, can I say that without sounding unhumble?

Seems to be for real.

But I expect this sort of thing.

Because you know, the disciples of Jesus of Nazareth did the same thing, listing 30+ Things We Admire About Jesus.

Wait, what, no? They didn't?

Well, then, the only other logical point is that Pastor Brother Trieber is a clergy in the Church of Cindie. Be ye like Cindie, and ye shall inherit the kingdom o'heaven, for Cindie has given you salvation and shall set ye free.

Such. Outright. BS Idolatry! Of course the atheist sites find this claptrap and snark on it, and well they might. Sadly, it reflects on the rest of us Christians who .... understand our religion, can I say that without sounding unhumble?

He's completely obsessed with her weight:

"She’s always taken care of her appearance (weight under control)."

"She’s plump. (No, she’s not! She’s the opposite. I thought I would add this to see if you are actually reading this article.)"

Sick.

Archived