IGNORED

"Domestic mission" = free childcare?

Mary C Doates

Fundie-light family with adopted "special needs" children. They are trying to set up a "domestic mission" which actually sounds like free household help for themselves, disguised as a "learning opportunity" for people who are interested in adoption. The description of what is involved in the "domestic mission" is pretty much an advertisement for a nanny, housekeeper, personal assistant and therapist, but with no salary, of course, because it's a "ministry". In fact, you are more than welcome to pay them for the opportunity to work like a dog learn and serve. They take all major credit cards!

allarepreciousinhissight.com/

So basically she is expecting people to pay for the opportunity to be her nanny/housekeeper for free?

I've been scoping about for a change of career recently. Strangely not tempted.

Woman looks like Ruby Wax :shock:

So basically she is expecting people to pay for the opportunity to be her nanny/housekeeper for free?

Oh,no, paying for making a monetary donation to the *cough* ministry is extra. They'll allow you to work for them participate in the *cough* ministry for free. Isn't that thoughtful of them?

I wonder if they charge extra for the participants to eat. I'm sure part of their "service" is preparing meals.

This woman makes me sick.

She took a child into "respite care" from a disrupted adoption, then gave him BACK to the former adoptive family so he could be "placed" in a "Christian treatment option" because "He suffers from genetically inherited mental illness in addition to demonization he doesn't want to let go of."

The story is here in the post and comments: allarepreciousinhissight.com/2012/07/post-i-never-thought-id-write.html

She's just another fundie lite child collector that is suffering for Jesus. :puke-front:

Demonisation?????? The only demonisation of this child is that there are sick people who think mental illness is caused by demons, or think that children are naturally evil.

Archived