IGNORED

Any Reasonable Doubts Podcast Fans?

infooverload

I do not know how many people on this board listen to the podcast Reasonable Doubts, but just wanted to let everyone know the guys over there are going to be interviewing Vicki Garrison from No Longer Quivering. They are doing a two part series and it should be uploaded soon. Their latest podcast was on intelligence and how it relates to belief or lack of belief in a higher being.

I love Reasonable Doubts. So I was actually annoyed that they are spending the next TWO episodes on Vyckie. I'm just tired of her and she's been on every atheist podcast and her story is disingenuous.

I love them too. I am a little curious as to how they are going to conduct the interview into 2 parts. I think it will be somewhat interesting to see how they tackle more of a human interest story. Most of their stuff is very analytical and deals with science and sociology role in Christian/Atheist behavior patterns. I'm just glad someone else enjoys their podcast as well. Their debates are always interesting and the counter apologetics questions are really in depth. I've hit my husband with them and he usually has a moment of hmm I had never had someone ask such a question before. He has told me he will never stop believing. I've told him it's fine, but don't expect me to have some born again experience or to sit through sermons without mentally doing counter apologetics. My favorite counter apologetics point they raise is basically "Why does God need humans if he is a perfect being he would not need love from something inferior he created?" They of course say it significantly more intelligently, but this is the gist of what I hear in their argument. Since you are a fellow listener what is your favorite part of the show? Also what episode would you recommend to someone who hadn't listened before? I enjoyed the one a while back when one of the host had his wife and kids on and the wife discussed home schooling and her reasons.

Archived