IGNORED

It's Labor Day... the Duggars need a rest

homeschoolmomma1

lol It is more of a joke. I am sure that is what they would 'claim', since they are so tired... when really it is the J slaves. Do you all think they work soooo hard? ;)

Yeah, they do need a rest.

The Jslaves, Joy and Mary need to go and sit with their feet up and watch movies while being waited on by someone. Maybe get in the (paid) staff of a local daycare for the day to watch the kids.

Michelle and Jimbob need to go and sit in a bucket of ice each to heal the friction burns on their genitals.

Yeah, they do need a rest.

The Jslaves, Joy and Mary need to go and sit with their feet up and watch movies while being waited on by someone. Maybe get in the (paid) staff of a local daycare for the day to watch the kids.

Michelle and Jimbob need to go and sit in a bucket of ice each to heal the friction burns on their genitals.

:oops:

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the fetal position weeping.

Its ok. Thats what all of the children do every night when they hear the bed banging against the wall for hours minutes every night.

Corrected that one for ya. :D

Corrected that one for ya. :D

Yeah, Jimbob seems like the kind of person who will be done in two minutes then roll over and fall asleep. Then Michelle will wake him up and tell him to hurry up and get her pregnant before Kelly Bates does it first.

The Duggars probably think that Labor Day is to celebrate all of the women who have gone through labor. Yeah, J'Chelle and Anna. This holiday is for working people. Not women who birth lots of babies.

The Duggars probably think that Labor Day is to celebrate all of the women who have gone through labor. Yeah, J'Chelle and Anna. This holiday is for working people. Not women who birth lots of babies.

Very True!!

Archived