IGNORED

Chad and Erin's engagement story, part deux, is up

missbrooklyn

Agree. While arranged marriage has been discussed by some, I don't think it's what most fundie parents do. They fellowship with like-minded families hoping a match is made.

Still sounds shit whatever way you say it.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still sounds shit whatever way you say it.

Really, meeting because both of your families got together because they have things in common sounds shit? Give me a break.

Really, meeting because both of your families got together because they have things in common sounds shit? Give me a break.

No. If that happens to be ONE of the ways you may meet your future partner then fair enough, many couples meet that way. IF it happens to be the ONLY option open to you then yes it is pretty shit. No choice.

I make fun of Lyndsie's teeth.

I don't know who Lyndsie is.

I hate Lori and that "Sunshine" Lady...

I find Zsuzsanna's taste in food to be atrocious and her conspiracy c-r-a-p ridiculous. I can't take a look at Raqel because she's irritating.

I don't hate the Bates children. (I find their dad to be a huge leech, though. And their enabling mother.)

No one really cares, I guess...

I find it a huge accomplishment from Erin's side that she can give piano lessons. That's an income. She can do it every day of the week OR on the weekends only. Still a steady income, especially in good areas.

Chad probably understands that Erin is not a budget wife...

My bet is on a nude nail paint for Erin for her wedding. And hopefully, an updo, for a change.

Holy shit! Did her mom know they were even together that long? I live in completely different states hundreds of miles from my mom and I couldn't hide when he moved in my house then we moved together, I was way too excited!

Yow, hiding that for five years is quite an accomplishment!

I didn't live with Mr. No before we got married, but I did manage to hide the fact I was having sex with him (before marriage, oh the horror!) from my parents. As long as I came home every night they never could be sure and the day before I got married, my mom decided to pick up from my "birds and bees" conversation back when I was 10 and tell me what to expect on the wedding night. I was like "um, ok".

Archived