IGNORED

Pat robertson goes off the deep end.

doggie

Finally he really went crazy and now gays are using old world spy devices to attack others. even the network edited the online version because it was so bad.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/2 ... 24401.html

Pat Robertson Suggests Gays With AIDS Wear Rings To Cut, Infect Others

Dude's been off his fucking rocker for a looooong time. I can't believe he's still on the air. What an embarrassment to Christianity, what an affront to logic.

Dude's been off his fucking rocker for a looooong time. I can't believe he's still on the air. What an embarrassment to Christianity, what an affront to logic.

Very true but this is just gone beyond his usual crazy when they have to edit the show to keep people from seeing it. I bet they wished they could have censored him and bleeped out his words at the time.

I did not want to come into this thread. Every time Pat opens his mouth these days, something worse comes out. He's an embarrassment to Christianity, and I'm embarrassed to live in the same city with him. Why, oh WHY, will they not pull him off the air? :angry-banghead:

The same reason they let a demented and vicious alcoholic wander the streets of our town, I suspect. He has such a nice grandfatherly face and a soft, cheerful voice. And most of the time he's harmless. But when he really gets going . . . :pink-shock:

I suspect dementia. Wow, this is really...beyond the pale, even for Robertson. :pink-shock:

hard to believe. when they start censoring him the end is near.

He's still on the air because it was a condition of the original sale of The Family Channel that any subsequent owner would have to broadcast his show.

He's still on the air because it was a condition of the original sale of The Family Channel that any subsequent owner would have to broadcast his show.

True. But they can still air the show without him on it. His son could just take over, he's been on the show for years now, anyway. And if Pat really won't retire, they could still find ways to keep him from making a complete ass of himself. For one thing, they could eliminate the bits where he answers questions from viewers. That seems to be a major source of his idiocy.

I don't know. But something has got to be done, and soon. If it wasn't already obvious, it is now--the man has lost his mind.

Pat Robertson opens his mouth; stupid comes out. In other news, water is wet and fire is hot.

Wow, I'd thought he'd already gone off the deep end. Apparently that end just got a whole lot deeper.

Deep like the Marianas Trench, apparently.

There is no end to his stupid. His stupid isn't even logical. If someone has AIDS and wears a ring to cut people, just HOW does that transmit a disease? Or do they wear special rings? I bet that's it!

And welcome to 2013 Pat! He now think sex is a means of transmission of AIDS. Wow! No one ever thought of that before. If was just saliva, as he previously thought, couldn't infected people just go around spitting on others and not bother with rings? Because we know everyone with AIDS is evil and wants to infect others.

This reminds me of some older people I've known--slipping into dementia with a lifetime of fundy vocabulary still available to them. It's sad. And inexcusable that he's still on the air.

"You can tell somebody you had a heart attack, you can tell them they’ve got high blood pressure, but you can’t tell anybody you’ve got AIDS."

You can tell anybody you want anything you want about any medical condition you might have- like, say, Alzheimer's, Mr. Robertson. A health provider can tell you anything about any medical condtion that you have.A health care provider cannot tell anyone else anything about any medical condition you have without your express permission. That's what the "draconian" HIPAA law says. It's actually not that complicated.

Also, you can get HIV from driving around someone with HIV in your car- if you have unprotected sex with them while doing it! :pink-shock:

There is no end to his stupid. His stupid isn't even logical. If someone has AIDS and wears a ring to cut people, just HOW does that transmit a disease? Or do they wear special rings? I bet that's it!

And welcome to 2013 Pat! He now think sex is a means of transmission of AIDS. Wow! No one ever thought of that before. If was just saliva, as he previously thought, couldn't infected people just go around spitting on others and not bother with rings? Because we know everyone with AIDS is evil and wants to infect others.

This!! Just saw the clip. He talks about AIDS they people did in the early 80's when it first came out.

My first thought when I saw the title of this thread was, "How can you tell?" :think:

By this :pink-shock: the man was swimming over the deep end he just drowned in it and sank to the bottom. Now all he will do is rot and fester till something eats him up.

Personally I think he must have just been diagnosed HIV+ and now he's trying to come up with bizarre explanations for how it happened.

Why hasn't his family dragged him for an evaluation?

Archived