IGNORED

I need an awesome shareable baked goods recipe

Mela99

I make it a habit of taking my sister real food when we visit her at college, and I want to come up with something new and inventive for this week.

She has three roommates now, so something that can be shared easily - muffins, cupcakes, bars.

Any suggestions? She loves nutella and chocolate and hates coffee.

We have fallen in love with these cookies this summer- http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Soft-Oatmeal-Cookies/

I started making them for a neighbor who voluntary mows part of our lawn & we've been making them all summer! We do add 1/2 to 1 cup of raisins per batch. Take them out before they get brown & let them firm up & they are chewy & crumbly:)

How about these nutella-stuffed brown butter sea salt chocolate chip cookies: ambitiouskitchen.com/2012/09/nutella-stuffed-brown-butter-sea-salt-chocolate-chip-cookies-my-favorite-cookie-ever/

I've made them a few times and they're delicious!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a huge fan of soft pretzels for sharing. Bonus: they can be dipped in Nutella! Alton Brown has a pretty good recipe on the Food Network website.

• 1 year later...

This is the easiest recipe ever! I always have it ready in case someone drops by for awhile, or if there is an impromptu family gathering.

One box angel food cake Mix

22 oz crushed pineapple.

Mix and bake according to the box. That's it! It is so good cold. One time we didn't bake it and used it as a fruit dip.

Archived