IGNORED

John Schrader responds to haters

NotALoserLikeYou

Dear John,

Should you ever read this. I honestly don't care how other women dress around my husband. He also doesn't care how other men dress around me. This might seem shocking, but there are men who won't turn into wild animals who will leave their wives just because they see a woman who is dressed in a short skirt or a bikini.

Agree! Why does he think that men think the way he does.

Dear John,

Should you ever read this. I honestly don't care how other women dress around my husband. He also doesn't care how other men dress around me. This might seem shocking, but there are men who won't turn into wild animals who will leave their wives just because they see a woman who is dressed in a short skirt or a bikini.

Yep that. My husband spends the majority of his waking hours around women, some of them are even, gasp, naked. A good number are dressed only in backless gowns*.And I'm quite fine with that.

I'm even okay when he stops off for a pint after work with his colleagues, the majority who are female. Because, I'm foolish enough to trust him. Because that's how normal adults behave in a normal, healthy marriage.

*They're dead sexy-blue&white pinstripe w "health services laundry" printed all over them ;)

reminds me of Jim Bob and the Nike comments...he obviously thinks all men get turned on at other women's lack of clothing,just bc he does.

If I were Michelle,I'd be a bit ticked at him for looking in the first place! It just gives him an excuse.

Just saw his Facebook page. His profile pic had their names & date of Births. Esther is only 32 she looks like she's 40!!

I didn't know her age. I agree Esther does look older than her age.

I didn't know her age. I agree Esther does look older than her age.

I guess when u are forced to have baby after baby w/ almost no break it makes someone look old real fast.

I think that Esther's outdated haircut makes her look much older than she would otherwise look. Though I do think she often looks worn out and tired in many pictures.

I would look 80 years old if I was living in a pop-up camper with eight kids and John.

I lived the fundie "dream" for 15 years. From the pulpit the congregation heard how a man is aroused and how a woman is aroused. Touch for women and sight for men. So even if you weren't aroused that way, you thought you were supposed to be so you always made sure to dress appropriately (for a fundie). If you weren't aroused as you were told you should be then you might be gay. A very scary thought in the IFB.

I would look 80 years old if I was living in a pop-up camper with eight kids and John.

Hell, I'd look that old if I just had John to deal with.

Archived