IGNORED

The Proverbs Family shuts it all down

FJismyheadship

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This makes me sick. Is there anywhere still on the web that I can comment or send a message to that poor girl ?

She still has Instagram but good luck getting on her list. Pretty sure she mentioned she has a Facebook so you may check that avenue.

She still has Instagram but good luck getting on her list. Pretty sure she mentioned she has a Facebook so you may check that avenue.

Thanks FMJ

Well, if the mother is reading here, I would like to say something.

Dear Mother,

Years ago, I got close to a girl who was a lot like your daughter. She was good, kind, sweet, and always tried to keep a happy outlook. She was physically abused. Her parents were faithful Pearl followers. She was a stay at home daughter at a time when the term wasn't as popular as it is today. She waited for her husband, but he never came. She ended up killing herself.

It is your job as a mother to protect your minor children. You may think that you are protecting them, but you're not. Molestation happens even in a house full of people. It doesn't matter if your husband has a sickness. If a person's sickness can cause harm to the children, then the person has to be removed from the children's home. It hurts, but it has to be done. It will hurt much more if you have to bury your child. Don't think it can't happen. One day, when your daughter is older, she will wake up and it will hit her like a ton of bricks that you did not protect her like you should have. Also, your daughter may have forgiven, but every day that she sees your husband, she is reminded of the terrible violation that he inflicted upon her. She is put in a position to struggle to heal, and that's not right. She can't heal properly while being exposed to him, the same way a soldier can't heal properly from post traumatic stress while he is still in war.

I hope the parents of the daycare children know what your husband did to your daughter. If they don't, then you are deceiving them. Parents have the right to know.

It's not out of the realm of possibilities that your husband is sick, and he didn't know what he was doing. I did take care of someone with Alzheimer's, and I witnessed her doing things that she would not have otherwise done if she had her full mental capacities. My children were very young at the time, and I did not bring them with me when I watched her. However, he should be worse off now than he was before, because Alzheimer's progresses. More reason to get him out of that house and away from your children. Your daughter may be the type who does not like strife, and may feel that if you throw your husband out, it will be her fault. Let her know that you can't in good conscience keep him there. Take responsibility for it so she doesn't blame herself. Do the right thing. Find your strength from within and get your husband out of that house.

Dear mother,

Be sure your sins will find you out. If you have to hide this, get your daughter to lie, and try to keep your daycare parents from knowing it, then you are being deceitful and that is a sin. According to your Bible this will find you out.

I just read the locked thread and I am sick over this. I personally knew a girl who was molested by her stepfather; the mother looked at her as competition rather than a victim. The same feeling seems to be true here (did you want him to, or something to that effect.)

Really, words escape me. I'm fine with Tater Tot Casserole, raising siblings and having too many chores pisses me off, but for fuck's sake, this mother and step father should be persecuted to the full extent of the law (JTTH organizers, too!) Nauseating.

Found this about the mom. I wonder when she turned fundie.

http://www.murdervictims.com/Voices/Donald_Morgan.htm

This is my husband and best friend, Donald Dwight Morgan. He was born Jan. 6, 1976, and was taken to Heaven on May 11, 2001.

Donny was raised in southwest Missouri all his life. At an early age, he showed an interest in fixing bikes and, later, went to vehicles. He could fix anything and no one ever had to show him how. He graduated from Wheaton High School in May of 1995, all the while keeping a job and helping raise his younger brother.

Donny leaves behind his family--his Mom, Crystal Morris; his dad, Troy Morgan; his brother, Sammy Morgan; one nephew, Trevor Morgan.

Donny and I met in high school through some friends. It was love at first sight for both of us. He quickly became my dearest and closest friend.

We had our first daughter, Kristen Marie Morgan on Dec. 30, 1995. She was the apple of her daddy's eye and he loved her very much. On August 11, 1996, we decided it was time to get married. We were married in the church he grew up in -- Chapel of Grace in Monett, Missouri.

Our life was good. He had a great job and I was able to stay home and be a mommy. On Sept. 18, 1997, we brought little Brianna Lea Morgan into this world. He cried every time we had a new baby! Donny was proud of his precious babies and loved to take them places and show them off.

Finally, we ended the growth of our family with Taylor Donn Morgan on Oct. 28, 1999. She was born very early and we decided then to have no more children and went ahead and named her after her dad since we couldn't get a boy!

Donny never thought about the girls being, well, girls. He took them four-wheeling in his truck and rough-housed with them all the same. He would have raised very strong women. His children were his life and he cherished them. Even when we had our problems, we still were able to be the best of friends. Our love never changed and grew stronger each and every day.

On May 11, 2001, our lives were forever changed. Donny had not been getting along with a new neighbor and they had been arguing some over the previous weeks. Nothing big, just stuff like parking spaces. On May 11, he called me on the telephone just to say hello and I love you. While he was on the phone, Dustin Harp and Rebecca Mackey decided to murder him. They did something to get him to go outside. Then, Dustin provoked a physical fight with Donny in order for Rebecca to have a chance to go and get his gun.

Donny was armed with a bowl of noodles and a cordless phone. After he broke free of the physical fight, Donny got back on the phone with me. He wanted to let me know he was okay. He didn't realize he was already doomed. The gun was brought to Dustin. Donny ran away. He was hit several times in the back while he was trying to get away. Donny ran an entire block with this madman shooting at him before he finally collapsed in a parking lot. Help was there immediately, but the injuries were too much. The first bullet went through most of his vital organs.

This happened in daylight in front of several witnesses and was less than a block from the police station. We are now trying to get the trial going, but lawyer's can postpone things forever. Our little girls were only 5, 3, and 1 when this happened. They want to know why they can't go to Heaven and visit Daddy. Why did the bad guy shoot Daddy?

As a Mom, these questions hurt so very much. I cannot take this pain away from them and it is devastating. Donny's mother is so lost without him. His brother is very angry about it. His dad doesn't know if Donny knew that he loved him. I wonder if my husband really knew how much I loved him, too. I miss him so much. The girls are growing and learning so much every day and he's missing out on so much. Our Kristen says not to worry because he can see what she's doing all the time from Heaven. So wise for a 5-year-old.

Donny had hundreds of friends and family members who came to the visitation. It was such a blessing to see so many faces. He was a good man, a Christian, and he had a heart of gold. We miss you, Donny.

Wow, can not believe the incredible irresponsibility of that mom leaving her husband alone with the day care children :doh:

If CPS was involved they nmight actually be able to provide some really valuable services to the whole family. I've had client families where one of the parents had a traumatic brain injury or early onset Alzheimer's that led to abusive behavior, and they were able to get much needed help to prevent further abuse.

Services they received included help obtaining social security benefits, help with affordable housing, counseling for the family and each individual, medication, respite care and out of home placement when needed.

It doesn't sound like this family would willingly cooperate with any of that, but it could really save them all a great deal more trauma, or even save a life.

Oh this takes the cake.

You can google the proverbs family plus various keywords to view the cached blog.

google the proverbs family daddy

to see the purity blog.

This is one comment:

Question, what happens when you read something a friend wrote and someone you knew isn't protecting there little girls from the hands they live with? That person is suppose to protect them right? What if it's being done to the little ones and you have NO idea?

This is the Proverbs Moms response:

I think that a lot of things have to be taken into consideration in these situations. Is it something that happened long ago that Dad has repented of? Is it something the requires an immediate call to DFS because someone is for sure in danger? Is it something that the girl said at a very emotional time in her life that was confusing to her? Is it something that was done in play that Dad didn't realize was an accidental violation? Is the girl known to always tell the truth or known to tell stories? Did someone encourage her to make up a story? I am certainly NOT advocating for someone who has done something wrong to a child, but also saying that people have to be VERY careful these days. I know that statistics show that many girls are abused and their mothers don't believe them. That would be a horrid thing. We must always have open minds and hearts when it comes to these precious children that God has given us. Seek God in all things, and He will whisper Truth to you. I know a family personally who had gone through a VERY bad time. The Dad was not living under God's authority, very back-slidden. He was not careful in playing with a growing daughter, and he had grabbed her breasts a couple of times without really realizing what he was doing. At the same time, he was very grouchy and always putting everyone down because his life was not with God as it should have been. That said, puberty can sneak up on a Dad sometimes. This poor girl harbored this as a violation to her body for YEARS. Her behavior changed, and she began to do awful things to herself. The parents had NO clue. They thought she was bitter about something else entirely. Fortunately, the Dad did get right with God. The daughter eventually told what had happened. The mother was calm when her child confessed this, was open-minded to whether or not her now God-fearing husband could to such a thing, and handled it with prayer. After hearing both sides of the story, and seeing that the daughter had forgiven the Dad, and knowing that nothing else had happened in years nor was anything going on with the other children, this particular family has been just fine. The mother did not immediately start spreading accusations or making moves to rip her family apart as the world might say to do. I believe she chose correctly. Still, each and every situation is different. If you believe a child is in imminent danger, it might be wise to try and do something. Otherwise, it might be best to wait for more facts to come in before doing something that can potentially destroy a family or an innocent man.

Found this about the mom. I wonder when she turned fundie.

http://www.murdervictims.com/Voices/Donald_Morgan.htm

This is my husband and best friend, Donald Dwight Morgan. He was born Jan. 6, 1976, and was taken to Heaven on May 11, 2001.

Donny was raised in southwest Missouri all his life. At an early age, he showed an interest in fixing bikes and, later, went to vehicles. He could fix anything and no one ever had to show him how. He graduated from Wheaton High School in May of 1995, all the while keeping a job and helping raise his younger brother.

Donny leaves behind his family--his Mom, Crystal Morris; his dad, Troy Morgan; his brother, Sammy Morgan; one nephew, Trevor Morgan.

Donny and I met in high school through some friends. It was love at first sight for both of us. He quickly became my dearest and closest friend.

We had our first daughter, Kristen Marie Morgan on Dec. 30, 1995. She was the apple of her daddy's eye and he loved her very much. On August 11, 1996, we decided it was time to get married. We were married in the church he grew up in -- Chapel of Grace in Monett, Missouri.

Our life was good. He had a great job and I was able to stay home and be a mommy. On Sept. 18, 1997, we brought little Brianna Lea Morgan into this world. He cried every time we had a new baby! Donny was proud of his precious babies and loved to take them places and show them off.

Finally, we ended the growth of our family with Taylor Donn Morgan on Oct. 28, 1999. She was born very early and we decided then to have no more children and went ahead and named her after her dad since we couldn't get a boy!

Donny never thought about the girls being, well, girls. He took them four-wheeling in his truck and rough-housed with them all the same. He would have raised very strong women. His children were his life and he cherished them. Even when we had our problems, we still were able to be the best of friends. Our love never changed and grew stronger each and every day.

On May 11, 2001, our lives were forever changed. Donny had not been getting along with a new neighbor and they had been arguing some over the previous weeks. Nothing big, just stuff like parking spaces. On May 11, he called me on the telephone just to say hello and I love you. While he was on the phone, Dustin Harp and Rebecca Mackey decided to murder him. They did something to get him to go outside. Then, Dustin provoked a physical fight with Donny in order for Rebecca to have a chance to go and get his gun.

Donny was armed with a bowl of noodles and a cordless phone. After he broke free of the physical fight, Donny got back on the phone with me. He wanted to let me know he was okay. He didn't realize he was already doomed. The gun was brought to Dustin. Donny ran away. He was hit several times in the back while he was trying to get away. Donny ran an entire block with this madman shooting at him before he finally collapsed in a parking lot. Help was there immediately, but the injuries were too much. The first bullet went through most of his vital organs.

This happened in daylight in front of several witnesses and was less than a block from the police station. We are now trying to get the trial going, but lawyer's can postpone things forever. Our little girls were only 5, 3, and 1 when this happened. They want to know why they can't go to Heaven and visit Daddy. Why did the bad guy shoot Daddy?

As a Mom, these questions hurt so very much. I cannot take this pain away from them and it is devastating. Donny's mother is so lost without him. His brother is very angry about it. His dad doesn't know if Donny knew that he loved him. I wonder if my husband really knew how much I loved him, too. I miss him so much. The girls are growing and learning so much every day and he's missing out on so much. Our Kristen says not to worry because he can see what she's doing all the time from Heaven. So wise for a 5-year-old.

Donny had hundreds of friends and family members who came to the visitation. It was such a blessing to see so many faces. He was a good man, a Christian, and he had a heart of gold. We miss you, Donny.

Interesting.

Kristen was saying on her ask.fm yesterday that her molesting stepfather was a better daddy than her real father, who she remembered yelling all the time.

It seems her mother has put a lot of effort into brainwashing her daughter into re imagining her early years.

Her instagram painted a different picture. She remembers the exact day she lost her daddy and marked it. She even posted a picture the girls has made that said I Miss My Daddy when they were 3, 5, and 7

Not that it makes anybody feel any better, but I ratted her out to a bunch of other bloggers for stealing their images yesterday. :whistle: :shhh: :lol:

But seriously though, I was randomly going through her blog yesterday. That's when I noticed that a shit ton of the pictures were SUPER familiar looking and I couldn't figure out why. Then it hit me that she yanked a bunch of various photographs and graphics from blogs like WomenLivingWell, Time Warp Wife, Roomag etc etc. One of the pictures was actually a shot of Courtney from WLW and her husband, on a post that I knew didn't exactly align with her beliefs. Courtney is fundie, but she ain't THAT fundie. No credits mentioned on the Proverbs Family website, nothing. Just a bunch of stolen work.

She has the gall to steal artwork and photographs from other Christians, which I think shows what a fucking peach this pedophile-enabler is. She isn't a clueless victim being charmed by her pervert husband, she just does what she wants and doesn't give two shits. Her poor kids are caught up in the middle of it.

So I shot off a bunch of emails with links yesterday to the emails on these various blogs. I haven't heard anything back, but I hope it at least caused her to receive a few shitty emails from her blogger idols to remove the stolen content.

CPS has been notified.

I have been very busy lately and just catching up. So glad to hear this and hope they will take this very seriously.

Oh this takes the cake.

You can google the proverbs family plus various keywords to view the cached blog.

to see the purity blog.

This is one comment:

Question, what happens when you read something a friend wrote and someone you knew isn't protecting there little girls from the hands they live with? That person is suppose to protect them right? What if it's being done to the little ones and you have NO idea?

I think that a lot of things have to be taken into consideration in these situations. Is it something that happened long ago that Dad has repented of? Is it something the requires an immediate call to DFS because someone is for sure in danger? Is it something that the girl said at a very emotional time in her life that was confusing to her? Is it something that was done in play that Dad didn't realize was an accidental violation? Is the girl known to always tell the truth or known to tell stories? Did someone encourage her to make up a story? I am certainly NOT advocating for someone who has done something wrong to a child, but also saying that people have to be VERY careful these days. I know that statistics show that many girls are abused and their mothers don't believe them. That would be a horrid thing. We must always have open minds and hearts when it comes to these precious children that God has given us. Seek God in all things, and He will whisper Truth to you. I know a family personally who had gone through a VERY bad time. The Dad was not living under God's authority, very back-slidden. He was not careful in playing with a growing daughter, and he had grabbed her breasts a couple of times without really realizing what he was doing. At the same time, he was very grouchy and always putting everyone down because his life was not with God as it should have been. That said, puberty can sneak up on a Dad sometimes. This poor girl harbored this as a violation to her body for YEARS. Her behavior changed, and she began to do awful things to herself. The parents had NO clue. They thought she was bitter about something else entirely. Fortunately, the Dad did get right with God. The daughter eventually told what had happened. The mother was calm when her child confessed this, was open-minded to whether or not her now God-fearing husband could to such a thing, and handled it with prayer. After hearing both sides of the story, and seeing that the daughter had forgiven the Dad, and knowing that nothing else had happened in years nor was anything going on with the other children, this particular family has been just fine. The mother did not immediately start spreading accusations or making moves to rip her family apart as the world might say to do. I believe she chose correctly. Still, each and every situation is different. If you believe a child is in imminent danger, it might be wise to try and do something. Otherwise, it might be best to wait for more facts to come in before doing something that can potentially destroy a family or an innocent man.

VERY interesting that this woman assigns "Dad" to replace "a person the little one lives with."

I can only assume this is the revisionist lie she allows herself to believe. I'd like to vomit about now.

Oh this takes the cake.

to see the purity blog.

This is one comment:

I've got nothing. There are no words for this one.

I think she is describing her own family situation.

I am tired. A friend of mine has the baby tonight so I am gonna eat some chocolate cake and go catch up on a weeks worth of sleep

I am so glad CPS has been notified.

I have the original screenshots if needed. Before she deleted ANYTHING.

This has been eating at me all day. I feel a lot of rage. That girl endured a lot. Abuse, self harming and depression and this excuse of a mother. And then was sent on a journey to be fixed. Because SHE is the one who has to forgive and accept.

Not that it makes anybody feel any better, but I ratted her out to a bunch of other bloggers for stealing their images yesterday. :whistle: :shhh: :lol:

But seriously though, I was randomly going through her blog yesterday. That's when I noticed that a shit ton of the pictures were SUPER familiar looking and I couldn't figure out why. Then it hit me that she yanked a bunch of various photographs and graphics from blogs like WomenLivingWell, Time Warp Wife, Roomag etc etc. One of the pictures was actually a shot of Courtney from WLW and her husband, on a post that I knew didn't exactly align with her beliefs. Courtney is fundie, but she ain't THAT fundie. No credits mentioned on the Proverbs Family website, nothing. Just a bunch of stolen work.

She has the gall to steal artwork and photographs from other Christians, which I think shows what a fucking peach this pedophile-enabler is. She isn't a clueless victim being charmed by her pervert husband, she just does what she wants and doesn't give two shits. Her poor kids are caught up in the middle of it.

So I shot off a bunch of emails with links yesterday to the emails on these various blogs. I haven't heard anything back, but I hope it at least caused her to receive a few shitty emails from her blogger idols to remove the stolen content.

While that may have helped you feel better, that did NOT further the cause of keeping their blogs open while the Helpmeets/MODs and others could look at this more, next time, maybe, take a breath, ask for thoughts before you fucking jump all over someone who is aiding a possible pedophile! Edited to ad, PICTURES, you freaked out and sent a bunch of emails about stolen PICTURES, I am sorry, I along with others have spent the better part of the day researching and trying for find info on this family and YOU get the bloggers up in arms at the same time about pictures???

She mentioned that she cuts herself, and that she struggles daily with trying not to hurt herself. I think it's clear that whether or not she's "forgiven" him, she has a boatload of inner turmoil, fear, anger, guilt, worry, confusion, etc, etc etc about the situation. I think if the stepfather were to be removed from the home, her mother were to protect her, and she were to get some counseling by a real mental health professional, her depression and cutting may magically be resolved.

CPS has been notified.

I can not tell you how relieved I am. I hope those children will be safe now. I also hope there were screen shots of the posts in question.

Archived