IGNORED

Kid Farm: Duggars Verses Engvall

luckylassie

I had to come and watch the pilot episode again.  "It's unfortunate that people send them nasty notes saying they don't know their kids. 'Talk about them with the vagueness of a fortune cookie".  HAHAHAHAHA

Even the opening is good - zipping through only a few of the kids' names, the cat flinging itself at the dad, to the school bus!   I plan to watch the series again to note everyone's names (probably what Michelle does in real life).

The dad has the weirdo essence of JBoob down pat. It's so brilliant. Also, the cat trying to maul the dad's face in the credits was one of the first things I laughed at.

How did I not know about this until now? Seriously these videos are hysterical. They should make new ones with all the crap this family has done in the last year, the parody could reach new heights...or lows  

4 hours ago, NeverQuivered said:

How did I not know about this until now? Seriously these videos are hysterical. They should make new ones with all the crap this family has done in the last year, the parody could reach new heights...or lows  

It really could! I crave an Engvall update.

I love Kid Farm.  They have the essence of Boob and Mullet down.  I think it would be funny to see him doing the "hola" thing. 

Just one more, when they lose Baygun

I love how they show the kids all crammed together. 

My husband and I get so much (too much?) mileage from Kid Farm. There is usually an applicable quote to be enjoyed for nearly every social situation, much to the annoyance of our friends.

We crack ourselves up in the produce aisle: "Sometimes my bones hurt" and "Whoa, there Jolly Green!".

2 hours ago, Season of life... said:

My husband and I get so much (too much?) mileage from Kid Farm. There is usually an applicable quote to be enjoyed for nearly every social situation, much to the annoyance of our friends.

We crack ourselves up in the produce aisle: "Sometimes my bones hurt" and "Whoa, there Jolly Green!".

Your husband and you sound like my kind of people. I'd love to quote this all the time!

2 hours ago, withaj said:

OMG. How did I not know about this?????

Surely your life has now been changed for the better :P 

"Damn bitch, how big is your pussy? I mean, I'm asking her do you want paper or plastic and she talkin' 'bout her big-ass pussy and her kids. I mean, I should have put the groceries in her pussy, her pussy's so big." Has me rofling every time.

Also, bonus points for the inclusion of ATI-approved songs. And Pete Holmes absolutely nails Jim Bob's dorky fake-nice demeanor.

Today when we were having a little Memorial Day gathering, my mother broke out the broccoli. My first thought was, "Woah there, Jolly Green Giant!"

• 1 month later...

I thought the best one was, when the oldest got engaged in one of the kid farm episodes and "Amy" said: Oh no, the 10 year old is more ready for marriage". And then they show the 10 year old kid: "I'm thinking about an eggshell and blue color theme, or maybe fuchsia, I don't know!"

Fast forward 3-4 years and at Josiah's graduation party, Sierra says: He wanted burnt orange and burnt yellow as a color theme.

Lmao!!!

I especially love all the nasty jokes! Like "I want to give everyone a BJ" and "I'm his boner" :pb_razz: god I wish they'd do more Kid Farm videos! They are so on point :my_smile:

Oh my goodness, seeing this thread title I forgot about the parody Duggars' Kids Farm and instead was thinking of that hilarious christian missionary farming game the Duggars were promoting years ago.  Makaziville!!! At least I think that's what it was called...

Anyone else here remember the week when FreeJinger essentially took over the game and had all the public top score usernames as variants of Free Jinger?  Ah, the memories...

Archived