IGNORED

Where is Life in a Shoe?

copper

The site is down. Flounce??

No such luck.

According to their FB page, they're switching servers and are having a little trouble getting the blog back up.

She's been flaky lately. I feel like she's either going to quit blogging, or she's expecting again. Ehh, one less shitty blog out there telling women to beat their children and submit to their shitty husbands.

Now that she lives in the big city, her fancy neighbors might frown on her wandering outside to the front porch, squatting, and giving birth to her 15th child while Perry waits inside for her to serve him iced tea.

Now that she lives in the big city, her fancy neighbors might frown on her wandering outside to the front porch, squatting, and giving birth to her 15th child while Perry waits inside for her to serve him iced tea.

Now, that's not fair :naughty: You know Perry has to be with her on the porch. How else can we be sure the baby gets dropped on his head?

Now, that's not fair :naughty: You know Perry has to be with her on the porch. How else can we be sure the baby gets dropped on his head?

And I don't mean to pile on, but I must take issue with the word "squatting." Kim made it very clear that she gave birth on the deck doggie style, because that's just how modest she is.

I think Kim relies on blogging for a wee bit of income, including promoting the latest Vision Forum clearance bin crap. On Facebook, she recently mentioned using nursing pads, so I'd be a bit surprised if she's preggers again. I think she's got her hands full with semi-rebellious teens, and no longer has her eldest to help around the house.

Archived