IGNORED

Stupid preacher running around walmart with assult rifle.

doggie

How Jesus of him only wanting to be able to carry a handgun on his hip Just like it says jesus did in the bible.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/0 ... ult-rifle/

f you go shopping in Huntsville, Texas, you’re likely to run into a local preacher with an assault rifle slung across his back. Beginning last week, Pastor Terry Holcomb started posting videos of himself wandering into local businesses with an AR-15 Bushmaster rifle — the same weapon used to kill 20 children and six adults in the Newtown, Connecticut school shooting.

In one video, Holcomb wanders about a Walmart for several minutes before he is approached by two store employees and asked to leave. He argues briefly with those two employees until a manager approaches and threatens to call the police if he does not exit the store. Although Holcomb then agrees to leave the store, he refuses a request to stop videoing the engagement — at one point, his camera man claims the recording is for Holcomb’s “safety.â€

I thought for a moment that it was PP. So their is another nut out there who is claiming to be a preacher. What is this world coming too? :angry-banghead:

I thought for a moment that it was PP. So their is another nut out there who is claiming to be a preacher. What is this world coming too? :angry-banghead:

Ya I was thinking the same thing.

So what is his point? He certainly isn't doing it for his own protection at a Wal Mart. Private places have the absolute right to ban guns, and they have the right to ask him to leave.

I thought it was XGayGreg, holding up seeking love gifts from the shoppers for gas money donations to his ministry.

Doesn't a verse in Isaiah say "They shall beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks."? This preacher seems to have forgotten that one.

Archived