IGNORED

Still Crazy Seppi In Law Art Robinson At It Again

SheWhoIsObeyed

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/08 ... -airplanes

(not breaking link as its to a legitimate news source)

He's the new chair of the Oregon GOP. Not to mention father-in-law to Fama Seppi, perennial nutjob candidate for office, father to a bunch of very strange kids, protaganist of the Oregon University system, and who knows what else. Jeeze, they had to be scraping the bottom of the barrel to want him to lead them.

Latest news, he wants to sprinkle radioactive waste from airplanes to build up our resistance to degenerative illnesses. :pink-shock:

Rachel Maddow played the clip of when she interviewed him on her show a couple of years ago. She said he is the only guest she's had who made her want to bang her head on the desk repeatedly.

Is it just me, or does Fama's husband totally look like Beavis of Beavis and Butthead?

1.bp.blogspot.com/_GnBfa72_mY0/SYZ_l79py6I/AAAAAAAAAvE/2dObEn_dDIE/s320/-Betrothed-+(2).jpg

Is it just me, or does Fama's husband totally look like Beavis of Beavis and Butthead?

1.bp.blogspot.com/_GnBfa72_mY0/SYZ_l79py6I/AAAAAAAAAvE/2dObEn_dDIE/s320/-Betrothed-+(2).jpg

Nope! Not just you.

Is "Fama" short for something? Fiametta? I've kind of always wondered.

Wow, the crazy is strong with this one- hormetics, HIV does not cause AIDS, blacks and women don't like challenging academic colleges- and the Republicans think this guy will fly in Oregon??? I think some Oregon democrats may have been sneaking their republican counterparts some medical marijauna.

Exactly. They are the oddest looking REAL family I think I've ever seen.

And now I can die happy. DomWackTroll replied to one of my posts. :cracking-up:

Is "Fama" short for something? Fiametta? I've kind of always wondered.

Her full name is Fama Diane Seppi Robinson. It's a family name - I think from one of her maternal aunts and the grandmother.

I think Mr. Robinson and his late wife created "The Robinson Home School Curriculum". It is an easy google on the internet. Interesting...in a weird way. I will try to post more later... I think I'm right!

I think Mr. Robinson and his late wife created "The Robinson Home School Curriculum". It is an easy google on the internet. Interesting...in a weird way. I will try to post more later... I think I'm right!

I love this description of the man

The Robinson Curriculum was created by Dr. Arthur Robinson, who is a home-based Scientist & owner/president of Oregon Institute of Science & Medicine.

WOW-- a "home based scientist"

Sadly I was going to forward the OP's link about him to an inlaw but then realized her hsuband might immediately begin believing the medical stuff Robinson spouts.

Edit to add link to curriculum

.hstreasures.com/rc/pros_cons.html and his Institute web site .oism.org/

Her full name is Fama Diane Seppi Robinson. It's a family name - I think from one of her maternal aunts and the grandmother.

Thank you for the search info!

melodys-notes.blogspot.com/2009/02/happy-birthday-fama.html

Scroll down the entire page...you can see that the Seppis started out a normal family...

We met Arthur B. Robinson (of OISM)

at a Doctor's for Disaster Preparedness Conference

in Arizona.

Art Robinson caravanned home with us, and

invited us up to meet his family in Oregon.

Art said something really creepy...(I would have taken my daughter and headed for the hills!)

When Lance reported to Dr. Robinson, the wonderful help Joshua had been during 2004 Spring break when he was here along with his two sisters, Arynne & Bethany,

Art responded, “Let’s get this straight,

we get Fama; you don’t get Joshua.â€

And the rest is history. Fama married Joshua Robinson.....and they lived happily ever after.

Thank you for the search info!

melodys-notes.blogspot.com/2009/02/happy-birthday-fama.html

Scroll down the entire page...you can see that the Seppis started out a normal family...

Art said something really creepy...(I would have taken my daughter and headed for the hills!)

And the rest is history. Fama married Joshua Robinson.....and they lived happily ever after.

I don't think the Seppis were EVER normal. Ever.

I don't think the Seppis were EVER normal. Ever.

thanks for the info! I noticed in that link that Joshua "purposed" to Fama, just like Dustin "purposed" to Dinah. I also hadn't known Joshua had a Ph.D in nuclear engineering.

thanks for the info! I noticed in that link that Joshua "purposed" to Fama, just like Dustin "purposed" to Dinah. I also hadn't known Joshua had a Ph.D in nuclear engineering.

He may not have one.

oregonstateoutrage.com/update-archive/

Yet, the OSU nuclear engineering department has deliberately un-formed Matthew’s graduate thesis committee. His graduate thesis committee is being obstructed by faculty members and administrators in the department of nuclear engineering. This prevents Matthew from taking the OSU PhD qualifying examinations and from progressing in the graduate school. It is exactly the same tactic being used to prevent Matthew’s brother Joshua from progressing in that school and is intended to justify and force the dismissal of both students from OSU.

My first thought was "just because you are paranoid, that doesn't mean they are out to get you-- but just because they are out to get you, that doesn't mean you should stop taking your meds." Because, really, who wouldn't create web pages explaining that the whole college and a senator is conspiring against your precious and perfect children. I think Joshua may have been admitted, but no idea if he completed.

Archived