IGNORED

Upcoming Kautt wedding

WonderingInWA

This is Caleb Kautt, one of the 6 children of "Pastor" David Kautt and his wife Julia. They lived in Texas for a long time, then he got fired from the strip-mall church he was preaching at, went unemployed for a year (and they had to move in with his mother because they had no money to house their kids), and they have recently moved to Oklahoma.

That's the short story, anyway.

But here is the first of his kids to get engaged (thank God -- one less mouth to feed) and his, uh, beautiful bride-to-be. I'm trying to pinpoint what her health condition might be. Maybe it's me, but does she look like she might have a genetic condition?

texasskies.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2013-07-06T12:15:00-05:00&max-results=6

She is interesting looking and nearly quite beautiful. I think she just has a big head and a skinny little body! The shoe pic is strange.

Maybe it's the hair. Parted straight down the middle like she's hiding a huge upper head? Her face is huge, her eyes widespread. I'm genuinely curious what kind of genetic disorder might be to blame there. I guess it's a good thing his relatively slim face and close-set eyes will offset her features should they choose to procreate.

I guess it's a good thing his relatively slim face and close-set eyes will offset her features should they choose to procreate.

Whew! What a relief. It would have been a tragedy if their children didn't live up to an arbitrary standard of beauty.

Maybe she just has a really large forehead?

Those pictures are pretty awful, it's a real Pinterest fail. Cute ideas but done by an untalented amateur.

They look sweet together though :)

Pretty or ugly on the outside, their politics and religious ideals pretty much blow chunks, and those pinterest photos can just go die in a fire. I hate cutesy shit, especially when it's so unoriginal.

Ah, the Kautt family. Young Johanna Kautt is (was?) one of the Serven family's biggest fans. She commented on their blog, back when it was active, alllll the time. She was to the Servens as Rebecca K.!!!11!! is to the Maxwells.

As for Claudia, her eyes are extremely wide-set and her hair parting very unflattering, but I think she might just have unusual features.

Pretty or ugly on the outside, their politics and religious ideals pretty much blow chunks, and those pinterest photos can just go die in a fire. I hate cutesy shit, especially when it's so unoriginal.

+1 to the observation about politics (I don't know nor care about their version of my faith).

She's got a great figure, she's not tied to those ridiculously restrictive long skirts, and her face reminds me of the late Jackie Kennedy Onassis. So she's not conventionally pretty. She looks genuinely happy and so does he. I give 'em a mazel. (LOL! Autocorrect tried to make "mazel" into "maxwell" -- no no no way!)

Maybe it's the hair. Parted straight down the middle like she's hiding a huge upper head? Her face is huge, her eyes widespread. I'm genuinely curious what kind of genetic disorder might be to blame there. I guess it's a good thing his relatively slim face and close-set eyes will offset her features should they choose to procreate.

I don't think they'll get to "choose" wether to procreate or not. God will send arrows to fill their quiver wether they like it or not.

Those are some butt ugly pictures. I'm sure a decent photographer could have taken much more flattering shots of her. She's got a different look, but could look quite attractive I'm sure with the right angles and a different hairstyle. The pictures probably don't do her justice. Too bad they're fundies, because they do look happy together.

One possibility re: the unusual features is a mild form of Crouzon Syndrome.

This is Caleb Kautt, one of the 6 children of "Pastor" David Kautt and his wife Julia. They lived in Texas for a long time, then he got fired from the strip-mall church he was preaching at, went unemployed for a year (and they had to move in with his mother because they had no money to house their kids), and they have recently moved to Oklahoma.

That's the short story, anyway.

But here is the first of his kids to get engaged (thank God -- one less mouth to feed) and his, uh, beautiful bride-to-be. I'm trying to pinpoint what her health condition might be. Maybe it's me, but does she look like she might have a genetic condition?

texasskies.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2013-07-06T12:15:00-05:00&max-results=6

She looks like she has had some type of craniofacial surgery done. It could be from a genetic condition but it doesn't mean she can't marry or have children.

One possibility re: the unusual features is a mild form of Crouzon Syndrome.

Yes, Crouzon's or something related was what I was wondering, too -- some genetic issue that would make her so disproportionate. Her head and facial features are exaggerated compared to her teeny cute body. I hope they've had that explored or even know to do it.

I think she probably had one of the craniofacial disorders, like Crouzan's as mentioned, and she's had surgery to correct the more obvious defects.

If it truly is a genetic issue, the fundies don't often pay heed to thinking about the repercussions of their incessant breeding habits. You know, because God is in control.

Archived