IGNORED

Peeing with C.S. Lewis

DomWackTroll

Don't worry; David Wegener's brag post at the Bayly Blog about his "long walks" with C.S. Lewis isn't homoerotic at all. Except for this part: "As we peed, my spine tingled." Oh, and a bunch of other parts.

baylyblog.com/blog/2013/08/not-so-hot

And when Lewis later forgets David's name and calls him "Phillip" as he rushes past him in the hall... Why, it's worthy of a young Hugh Grant, directed by Merchant and Ivory.

First we had PP and his "urination fixation": now we have this. I wonder if there is some sort of obsession with peeing among religious folks that we FJers have not noticed until now. :cray-cray:

How old is this guy? C.S. Lewis died in 1963, so if this blogger was born after this time, I don't believe it.

Also, yes, the whole peeing line sounds kinda homoerotic to me.

What does it tell you about the Bayly Blog when I can no longer even tell the real posts from the satirical posts?

[link=][/link]

First we had PP and his "urination fixation": now we have this. I wonder if there is some sort of obsession with peeing among religious folks that we FJers have not noticed until now. :cray-cray:

And don't forget the nutter who said that bathroom time is a dangerous time because it can lead to self-gratification and/or sexysinfulfuntimes.

Don't worry; David Wegener's brag post at the Bayly Blog about his "long walks" with C.S. Lewis isn't homoerotic at all. Except for this part: "As we peed, my spine tingled." Oh, and a bunch of other parts.

baylyblog.com/blog/2013/08/not-so-hot

And when Lewis later forgets David's name and calls him "Phillip" as he rushes past him in the hall... Why, it's worthy of a young Hugh Grant, directed by Merchant and Ivory.

Check out the comments--they're pretty entertaining.

Good grief! The phrase "So deep in the closet he's discovered Narnia" comes to mind...

From the next paragraphs:

It's not like we had a sword fight standing there...

and

Something very deep inside me broke loose and the tears began to flow.

:lol:

HoYay has always been the vibe I got from the Brothers Bayly. And this post? Really really really :gay-rainbowflag::happy-bouncyredfire: Anyways thanks for the lulz DWT.

He mentions his "short ejaculations" too. :shock: Being around CS Lewis must have had a profound effect on him. LOL

Maybe I'm just tired, but I couldn't read the whole entry. I did skip down to the comments to find this:

"... Now I'll tell you about the time I broke wind with Martin Luther....and the Devil fled!"

It's satire.

The author acknowledges it and discusses his raisins why in the reply post just before the Luther / fart reply.

Even so, the Dom Wack Troll remains my hero(ine?) for opening up the Bayly Bros. Blog at all. Those guys are as beyond help as the Maxwells IMHO, and I ran out of brain bleach and Tums every time I visited.

Archived