IGNORED

True Blood Finale Next Week

anniebgood

So Bill's gone and donated his blood to everyone in the camp and still lives thanks to James and Jessica. Eric flew into the sky while Pam cries.

What is going to to happen to Sookie & Warlow.

I thought this weeks episode with the juxtaposition between the vampires release (Jason why didn't you take care of Sarah?) and Terry's funeral was great. Sookie coming out to the townspeople and telling Arlene that Terry loved her from first sight. I loved that song that was sung.

Oh God. Joe Mangiaello is so fine. I like Alexander now that he's gotten older and a little more filled in, but Joe. Makes my little heart flutter. Saw a picture of him and his girlfriend eating seafood on the deck at Gladstones in Malibu. Looks mighty fine.

Now can we talk about how skinny Anna is? I mean 2 babies last September? I think the God of Spanx might be helping a bit but she is teeny tiny.

Saw Stephen play Billy Flynn in the Hollywood Bowl production of Chicago directed by Brooke Shields. He was real good. Considering he had less than 4 weeks to prepare he did an outstanding job. Ashlee Simpson was Roxy, Lucy Lawless was Mama Morton and Samantha Barks (Les Mis) was Velma. We had seats in the trees and enjoyed it very much.

I wish the God of Spanx would help me out a little more when I made offerings. :lol:

I doubt Sookie is going the way of the V, but I am curious to see how they will resolve that dilemma. Warlow is also pretty hot, and I wouldn't mind him sticking around. :wink-kitty:

So...

did Eric die? Thoughts? And I can't believe Sookie and Alcide got together! LOVE IT!! I wasn't loving that hair he was sporting and I'm glad they gave him a haircut before the end of the season.

Aksars is signed for season 7 so perhaps Pam saves him. Joe looks good with his hair like that. I felt it was a day of the dead ending though. Hope Andy and the Fairy daughter survive.

Sookie is going to break Alcide's heart. :snooty: She likes dangerous men, and he is not nearly dangerous enough. I will however, confess to being torn between liking her with Eric and liking her with Alcide. All three of them have phenomenal chemistry with each other. :popcorn2:

Yeah, it looked bad for Eric, but I can't see being able to do the show without that character.

Sookie and Eric 4evah!

I read the first 5 books and they were my favorite pairing in book-world too. (Book-world and tv-world are so fucking different that I get confused sometimes)

i hate sookie. She treats men like shit. I was SO rooting for Sam when he told her off an episode or two ago. ("You KNEW my feelings for you but strung me along anyways, in case things didn't work out?!" or something like that). I guess when you're forced to marry a vampire-fairy, even your friendship-crush on your boss looks good.

I don't hate Sookie, but I did like that scene where Sam tells her to go to hell. Was this before or after she hooked up with Warlow?

Archived