IGNORED

new maxwell family photo

contrary

The boys have their hands in their pockets. The girls need something to do with their hands so they don't have dead arms awkwardly hanging around. Our wedding photorapher felt very strongly about the dead arms. Everyone had to be holding something, clasping their opposite wrist, or or have their hands in their pockets at all times.

And all their fans are fawning over such wonderful pictures.

Why take them in front of a church if they don't like churches? These people never cease to amaze me.

:clap:

Honestly, I don't think the photos look very good. Too dark, and with the strange contrasting their faces look plastic and unreal.

I find Sarah to be likeable via her writings and photoblogs....

That being said, the whole family IS plastic and unreal. With the kind of uber control old Steve wields, it's a got to be a coping mechanism.

Wow, those look like publicity stills for some kind of christian horror movie. Christopher really loves Photoshop effects!

Aah, do not like! Mr. and Mrs. Maxwell scare the crap out of me, and the kids just look as old and boring. I think the "looming over the blog" picture is hilarious, though. :lol:

The Maxwells REALLY are not going to like me. I just posted a rant on their blog and I have a feeling Mr. Maxwell will be responding in a few days. I was responding to his blog about "Veterans and Abortion" (because the two go hand and hand, right?). Well, I'm very Pro-Choice and I really layed into him about my liberal views. I wonder if he'll respond through another blog post. I just couldn't help myself. Steve is so smug and so self-serving. I also wrote about how he would never let his kids serve in the military because they would be under someone else's authority.

Guys-what's the rumour about Anna Marie and Christopher?

Nothing too outrageous. We think she's up the duff.

I found where the pictures were taken!

Apparently Steve hasn't insulted veterans enough with his Memorial Day post, he had to use their Chapel for his Family Photo Shoot too!

Lasr.net/travel/city.php? Eisenhower+Dept.+of+Veterans+ Affairs+Medical+Cntr.& TravelTo=KS0502002&VA=Y& Attraction_ID=KS0502002a005

Also, on the officical VA site it says: "No photography is allowed on VAMC property without the prior approval of the Director, VAMC. This includes the use of any type camera (box or cell phone). All requests for photography will go through the Public Affairs Officer."

Www.leavenworth.va.gov/Leavenworth/visitors/ parking.asp

I wonder if that is why they had to take the pictures on that hot sunday evening.

These photos are terrible! I don't understand why they are doing this weird lighting thing. They look like the Children of the Damned or something.

Yep, that was my first thought about the banner on their site (which is from that photo shoot). That's why I posted this on the thread on the old board:

5813326981_6cb9ccf42f.jpg

Guest Anonymous

Yep, that was my first thought about the banner on their site (which is from that photo shoot). That's why I posted this on the thread on the old board:

5813326981_6cb9ccf42f.jpg

At least the Village Of The Damned kids were good looking.

Archived