IGNORED

Project Pterosaur

splork

objectiveministries.org/creation/projectpterosaur.html

Wouldn't this be an awesome manly romp for Dougie and his crew?

"The goal of Project Pterosaur is to mount an expedition to locate and bring back to the United States living specimens of pterosaurs or their fertile eggs, which will be displayed in a Pterosaur Rookery that will be the center piece of the planned Fellowship Creation Science Museum and Research Institute (FCSMRI). Furthermore, the rookery facility will establish a breeding colony of pterosaurs in order to produce specimens that could then be put on display by other regional institutions or church groups."

If Dougie objects to the pansy environmentalist undertones of that batshit mission, maybe he could go hunt the velociraptors that this guy claims are guarding the remains of Noah's Ark on Mount Ararat:

Velociraptors: Today terrorize the goat herders of Puerto Rico and are rumored to guard the remains of the Ark on Mt. Ararat. They have become vicious since the Fall as the result of the effects of genetic entropy, making them too dangerous for the sort of interactive public experience we have in mind.

My four year old has the same plan, only his involves a time machine.

I suspect Dougie the Tool might not want to get involved in any more dinosaur fossil hunting expeditions, considering the troubles his last one got him into. Just google around "Raising the Allosaur."

Well good luck with it. I hope they did not take donations. oops they have 70% of the donations so how many idiots does that take?

This is just so funny so if they don't find them does that mean the world is not 6000 years old?

Please tell me this is a joke?

I honest to God don't know. There's a link on the sidebar urging people to help shut down Landover Baptist, so probably...?

I'm pretty sure it's a parody, but I've certainly seen "real" Christian websites that were a lot stranger.

Loved the Motility=Life boxer shorts. The perfect present for JimBob's next birthday!

My four year old has the same plan, only his involves a time machine.

You need to show him the Lost World when he is a little older!

Thank the flying spaghetti monster that this is fake. I nearly fell out of my chair when I thought it was real.

Archived