IGNORED

pompous asshole seeks nice christian girl

lilah

All that education yet he doesn't use punctuation or a capital I.

That was really, really funny. I think he has some pretty obvious issues, :cray-cray: but some of that was hysterical. I particularly liked the acceptable age range of 27 -35, but that's not ideal. No ideal would be 28-34. For some reason that struck me as funny.

I also liked the payment of LASIK for one eye. So to get both eyes done do you need to provide a threesome ?

And that he was the most successful surgeon by volume. Because that's how I always judge my Doctors, by volume of procedures. Cause if you can shove that Botox needle in every ten seconds who cares if you end up looking like a horned lizard ! :lol:

Post this on my phone. Dude is looking for a perfect christian trophy wife and paying money to any sucessful matchmakers.

I wonder which, if any sahds would be right for this guy but then I think he wants someone who has been to college

.http://jezebel.com/douchebag-surgeon-is ... 1056445264

Naah, he wouldn't be caught dead with a sahd. He may be a pompous asshole (erm he most definitely is) but he has far more demands/criterias than "Christian". With that said, it really doesn't seem that sahds are that attractive on the marriage market. A guy with that many demands definitely wouldn't want to have anything to do with them. That's why he's going to stay unmarried forever, since the only who would like to date him is someone really desperate like a SAHD.

It's a pity it isn't possible to find someone who could play the 'perfect' girl for one date, and then present this arrogant little man with her own wish list and tell him that he hasn't made the grade . . . .

I can't believe he specified Caucasian . . .

After reading that, I was disturbed to find out that he has a pet. Poor, poor dog...

Also, I'm embarassed to call myself a fellow Catholic.

My favorite is the 0-2 size requirement...no 4's they're too "fat!" I think thats going to be a hard criteria to find with all of his other "must haves." Maybe that'll be easier in a larger city thats filled with more self conscious people than in my part of the world.

This is supposedly the doctor dremilchynnmd.com

I feel kind of sorry for him. He acknowledges that he has a 'unique personality'.

Wow. A couple of things that jump out at me.

First he wants someone with a degree and a full time job who is single w/o kids but is stunning and ready to have a kid in one year. So this is Venus rising from the sea? He wants this perfect, beautiful woman who is still unmarried and childless at 28? The only women I know like that are career-driven and won't be putting their career on hold any time too soon or women with issues.

Second: "Stylish, fashionable, polished, confident but not vain, superficial, overly concerned about looks" It is a sad truth that most people (men or women) who put an inordinate amount of time and money on their looks (gym, hair, nails, diet, clothes) are not going to be unconcerned about their looks. They are concerned, hence all the time and effort. I guarantee that a beautiful woman who diets herself down to a size 0 and spends a fortune on her appearance is going to be at least a little bit vain and superficial.

Ha, I actually know someone who meets all of his "hard criteria" and at least 2/5 preferred characteristics. And she would love to marry a rich man and live in NYC. Maybe I should contact him, I could use LASEK surgery :lol:

Wow, he has a rather special personality, doesn't he? Even for a surgeon.

I'm actually wondering if he's lacking social perception, and is just completely clueless. He'd be better off spending his money on some counseling to learn how to act like a normal human being in social situations.

He does remind me of a divorced pal of mine, who also has a crazy list of criteria (many of which are mutually exclusive, like wanting a strictly observant religious slut who loves his children but wants none of her own, is young and hot and skinny, is not unstable or crazy, and who wants to be with a guy who lives in his mother's house). This fellow periodically moans about how hard it is to find a nice girl to marry. We periodically yell at him and tell him that there are tons of fine girls, but he'll never know that because his criteria are nutty.

Yes is an a$$hat! BUT there is one thing that i would consider "good" about him.

He likes dogs - has one - had one - and he supports the ASPCA

This is supposedly the doctor dremilchynnmd.com

I feel kind of sorry for him. He acknowledges that he has a 'unique personality'.

If it is indeed Dr. Emil, he has been on his search for the perfect woman for quite some time! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/1 ... 21944.html Link not broken because it's Huff Puff.

Some of his Craigslist ads for personal assistants and office managers are hilarious. Poor guy.

I'd sorry for his dog too, but a dog is a great chick magnet and is probably treated well. I'm glad he has someone to love him!

The lack of insight is strong in this one... I meet a few of these criteria- you know execpt the super skinny, age and no-kids parts. Oh and the shred of interest in this guy one. That and the fact that I'm married already probably puts me out of the running. Darn it. :roll:

Thanks for the links to him. I'll make sure none of my family members ever go there.

Well now after reading about him I just feel bad for him. I don't think he's able to see how he comes across and is probably perplexed by the attention. Kind of like Sheldon, if Sheldon wanted physical contact. Poor guy.

Wow. A couple of things that jump out at me.

First he wants someone with a degree and a full time job who is single w/o kids but is stunning and ready to have a kid in one year. So this is Venus rising from the sea? He wants this perfect, beautiful woman who is still unmarried and childless at 28? The only women I know like that are career-driven and won't be putting their career on hold any time too soon or women with issues.

Second: "Stylish, fashionable, polished, confident but not vain, superficial, overly concerned about looks" It is a sad truth that most people (men or women) who put an inordinate amount of time and money on their looks (gym, hair, nails, diet, clothes) are not going to be unconcerned about their looks. They are concerned, hence all the time and effort. I guarantee that a beautiful woman who diets herself down to a size 0 and spends a fortune on her appearance is going to be at least a little bit vain and superficial.

I think there are a lot of women unwed and childless at 28. I'm nearly 25, enjoy education and plan to continue, but still want children. I don't think I will be married by 28. I don't think I'm a perfect, beautiful woman, but I like to think I am decent. I have not had much luck in the dating department and it took me until I was 23 to get my first real boyfriend, which only lasted about 6 weeks before he dumped me.

I think assuming women who want children would all be married by age 28 and if not they have issues is poor assumption. In fact, I think in this day and age, it's actually normal.

He certainly thinks highly of himself, huh? The poor guy is shooting for the moon with a marshmallow gun. What an entitled ass. :disgust:

I kinda feel bad for him too. I think he's just a horny Sheldon who needs a swift kick. In what universe is a 29 year old woman who wears size 4 too old or too fat?

Did you see this on his website www.dremilchynnmd.com/rhett/

I love dogs, but I do not want to see that furry dog next to that medical equipment! :shock:

Why would people professionally networking at a chamber of commerce need to find five dates for him in order to get Lazek for one eye? While his incentives might have monetary value for some crowds the one he travels in doesn't strike me as the type that needs his money. This guy reeks of social awkwardness. I might have some sympathy for him if being a size 0-2 (I got a good laugh out of him noting many men don't know what this means. Most clothing manufacturers don't know what it means either which is why yesterday I wore size 2 pants and today I have a medium skirt on.) wasn't listed higher than following the golden rule.

Lordy, and he wonders why he can't find someone to marry him.... :cray-cray:

I so want to find out who this guy is.

What happens when that hypothetical baby of his changes her size 0-2 figure? Maybe he specified "in 1-2 years" so he'll have time to finish building her Stepford Wife robot replacement in the garage. Shudder!!

Edit: And furthermore, if you can't spell LASIK, you probably shouldn't be allowed near anyone's eyeballs with a freakin' laser, OMGWTFBBQ.

Everything this guy writes screams "spoiled brat." Not to mention, "completely out of touch with reality." Who in their right mind would seek out this man for medical services, much less a personal relationship?? :snooty:

Archived