IGNORED

Happy Birthday Stevie M

johnhugh

Nothing much to snark about on Poor Sara's birthday post for the Great Leader. Just the normal bum licking to inflate his already large ego. :worship::worship:

Seems like they will be in for a treat of TWO animal crackers this evening :dance:

Ah come on, surely he MUST be generous and give them four animal crackers per person?

Two animal crackers IS generous. Most nights it's none at all.

Are they going to the safari again? ( It would make your average single 30yo squee in excitement).

It's two animal crackers for birthdays, because the Great Leader's belt had to be let out a notch that one year. Fun was had by all, and fun will be had this year, too-- pictures will be seen soon enough!

*phew* It's hard to write in passive voice.

I didn't know I shared a birthday with him. Ugh

Happy birthday, Speaknow! :occasion-birthday::occasion-balloons::occasion-cake: I hope your day was full of awesome things and lots of cake.

No matter what you do today, you'll still be having ore fun than Stevehovah. :wink-penguin:

I wonder what a birthday celebration for Steve is like? Probably a "special dinner", followed by "sweet fellowship" followed by gift giving and everyone praying how grateful they are to be in Steve's loving bosom.

I wonder what a birthday celebration for Steve is like? Probably a "special dinner", followed by "sweet fellowship" followed by gift giving and everyone praying how grateful they are to be in Steve's loving bosom.

And Bible time! Lots of Bible time.

Happy birthday, Speaknow! :occasion-birthday::occasion-balloons::occasion-cake: I hope your day was full of awesome things and lots of cake.

No matter what you do today, you'll still be having ore fun than Stevehovah. :wink-penguin:

Thank you :)

Followed by back rubs. :angry-screaming:

I wanna hear if the family (and maybe even Teri's parents!) hosted what-some-may-call-a-birthday-party! C'mon, Sarah--pony up. Give us "something to think about"!

I've noticed that nobody here, myself included, has been able to bring themselves to actually wish Stevehovah a happy birthday. :lol:

Instead, I will wish his children long, happy and fulfilling lives, where they succeed in escaping Maxhell House and make all their dreams come true.

I hope you had a fun and happy birthday, SpeakNow. :)

Since it seems like the Maxwells are always eating out in Mexican restaurants, perhaps these are what his cakes looked like .....

900x900px-LL-0f1b46b5_gallery6979251257960277.jpeg

He actually said "thank you" (no more, no less) to each one of his 7 greetings. What powerful conversation. :roll:

Not quite everyone, Cathy A did not get a

>>>>>>>>>

Thank you

I would imagine it's due to her defrauding white shorts, which probably Stevie sneaks a peek at on the fam team blog and then blames Daddy.

She was so polite and called him the Dear Leader..... :worship:

Not quite everyone, Cathy A did not get a

>>>>>>>>>

Thank you

I would imagine it's due to her defrauding white shorts, which probably Stevie sneaks a peek at on the fam team blog and then blames Daddy.

She was so polite and called him the Dear Leader..... :worship:

Isn't that funny, I noticed he didn't give a thank you to that post too. "Dear Leader" :wtf: Is Steve Chairman Mao now?

I assumed Cathy A. was one of us, what with mentioning him being a "top" guy and all.

ETA: AND, the fact there was a Bible verse. C'mon, that has to be one of us, doesn't it?

I assumed Cathy A. was one of us, what with mentioning him being a "top" guy and all.

ETA: AND, the fact there was a Bible verse. C'mon, that has to be one of us, doesn't it?

Ah, you're probably right. Jingers are getting so good at this you can't tell the real from the fake.

Isn't that funny, I noticed he didn't give a thank you to that post too. "Dear Leader" :wtf: Is Steve Chairman Mao now?

Where are the Steveus thank yous??

kpmom I have warned you before.... Back to the SOTDRT and once there, in the SOTDRT Microwave Cart: to pick up a 'text book' (mind the Pepsi tray) to learn who the "Great Leader" and his son the "Dear Leader" is :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

kpmom I have warned you before.... Back to the SOTDRT and once there, in the SOTDRT Microwave Cart: to pick up a 'text book' (mind the Pepsi tray) to learn who the "Great Leader" and his son the "Dear Leader" is :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Do I get credit for being in the right continent? No? Oh alright, to the SOTDRT I go :techie-studyingbrown: ( :soda: while sneaking a Pepsi).

Did anyone note how Sarah said the "adults were having multiple conversations"???? A little "plug" for their new book. Little Joshie better be careful. He may be making an idol of food as Sarah said he "eats a lot". :o I love his little bald head. It's so cute.

Archived