IGNORED

I Just Found A Guy Sunshine Mary Would Get the Tingles Over

GolightlyGrrl

This gem that he tweeted is my fave: "Worst/Funniest pick up line I've ever heard: 'How do I know we're having sex later tonight? I'm stronger than you.'"

What a dickweed.

Disgusting! He manages to offend eveyone with his racism, sexism, tasteless joke about rape, offensive language, insulting the mentally ill, menstrual cycles, transgenders, and then the random line that belongs on a matchdotcom profile: "Nothing is sexier than a woman who is comfortable in a t-shirt and sweat pants on a weekend while watching football."

Love this feedback, though: I vote we give this guy alllll the rope he needs to keep hanging himself. Douchebag bro-ness may fade, but search engines are forever.

Douchebag bro-ness may fade, but search engines are forever.

Yesss!!!11!!

He has some degree of immunity in college, with its tolerance of freedom of expression and whatnot, but when he joins the real world in a year or two and starts applying for jobs or internships, he will be SOL when those employers google him.

I wonder what his mother thinks...?

@ju....Don't pity me. I come from an amazing family, have great friends, and am having a positive impact on the world.

:lol: Ranting inanities on twitter is having a positive impact on the world, ya'll!

Well, its good that lots of businesses DO google people before hiring them. :lol: He needs to start practicing this question:

'Do you want fries with that?'

@ju....Don't pity me. I come from an amazing family, have great friends, and am having a positive impact on the world.

. . . and am an arrogant little man-child into the bargain. People with real lives don't spend them on Twitter.

Archived