IGNORED

Wow! Table for 12 is back

homeschoolmomma1

HI!

I don't know if you all remember the how Table for 12. It was short lived on TLC in 2009. It lasted 2 seasons. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Table_for_12

I was home today at 12 central and I saw that they had the old episodes in the lineup. It got me thinking I would love the show on DVD but that is another story. Anyway, I really liked this family. They seemed like they had it more together than fundies and were just a nice Catholic family with a child with CP.

Anyway for anyone who wanted to know it is on again.

Oh, I thought you meant "back" as in new episodes, and now I'm disappointed! I really loved watching the Hayeses for so many reasons, first among them being that I have CP and was a big fan of how the family's relationship with Rebecca was portrayed. In any case, I wasn't surprised when they were canceled, as they seemed too functional to draw in ratings.

Ya sorry... I thought perhaps that by them showing the episodes it might be leading somewhere... but my hopes might be up

I hope we see more of them. I liked the family. Now the children are older and can actually have a say in what they do on the show.

I wish they had new episodes as they live in my area and they show a more realistic look at a large family, as well as having a child with life-long special needs.

Thanks for putting up the clip. I'd missed the interview.

I wish they had new episodes as they live in my area and they show a more realistic look at a large family, as well as having a child with life-long special needs.

Agree!! I also live in NJ I'm in Essex County!

Archived