IGNORED

Ex Victoria's Secret model, now has Christian clothing line.

Lillybee

Those are hideous. And, aside from being covered with bible verses in tacky fonts, what makes them "Christian clothing"? Skinny jeans and tight tops aren't particularly modest...

If you have to put scripture quotes all over your clothes to show you're a Christian, you're doing it wrong. Actions, not words.

Wow, that is unbelievably ugly and tacky. The angel heart logo on the skinny jeans totally draws the eye straight to the crotch.

Instead of making donations to Heiffer International for Christmas this year, might I suggest we send those hot pink "Saved" skinny jeans to X Gay Greg? I think they'd look awesome with his blazers.

Eta: and a nice loafer.

Wow, that is unbelievably ugly and tacky. The angel heart logo on the skinny jeans totally draws the eye straight to the crotch.

I was just about to say this - what is modest about having a heart in flight right towards your crotch?

I like the long skirt, 'cause I'm a long, flowy skirt kinda gal.

The rest of it is just FUG. Nothing like protesting the sexualization of young girls by putting them in a lace peek-a-boo tank top. :wtf:

WTF was I looking at? Those clothes are just plain ugly.

Archived