IGNORED

Arndt Toe Job

johnhugh

A Manboy wrote:

Several ducks gathered around me to nibble on my pants, shirt, and toes. A duck attempting to swallow my toe is one of the more ticklish things I’ve experienced. :)

It's sad that the most action any of the Ardnt manboys have gotten came from a duck. I'm just surprised he didn't hold out for a penguin :wink-penguin:

:lol: So maybe he hasn't masterbated?

One of them posted a photo showing that they have two drakes. The pond is going to become a crazy duck sex swinging party once the drakes get frisky.

:lol: So maybe he hasn't masterbated?

One of them posted a photo showing that they have two drakes. The pond is going to become a crazy duck sex swinging party once the drakes get frisky.

I honestly thought it was kind of funny when James posted that the ducks were "looking slick" with their new feathers. Also it's amusing that they named the ducks things like Jeff and Billy. Sometimes they seem like normal, dorky boys - the kind I'd have been friends with in high school.

My friend got a flock of ducks for her property. She posted an update on Facebook that said, "Either one of the ducks is teaching the others a crazy new dance, or we've got a male that we need to give away soon."

On a more serious note, one of the most terrifying moments of my life was when I was in a petting zoo and a SWARM of baby goats tried to eat my jacket.

When I saw the title I was thinking he had plastic surgery on his toe. Toe implants or something.

I thought the same thing! :lol: (after the initial 'ewww').

So... he's into duck foreplay?? :?

My friend got a flock of ducks for her property. She posted an update on Facebook that said, "Either one of the ducks is teaching the others a crazy new dance, or we've got a male that we need to give away soon."

On a more serious note, one of the most terrifying moments of my life was when I was in a petting zoo and a SWARM of baby goats tried to eat my jacket.

I took my two then toddlers to a petting zoo when their baby brother was about six weeks old. It was a weekday, and we were the only visitors.

Baby was in the baby bjorn strapped to my front, and I was breast feeding (not right at that instant).

The attendant us into the pen with a couple of dozen baby goats so the kids could feed them. He was preparing the bottles when the goats mobbed me, surrounding me and jumping up at me, butting at my front and the baby strapped there. They had smelled my milk and were determined to get some.

It was scary, and I really thought my baby would get hurt. I was trying to push them away from me and my toddlers.

As soon as the attendant came back in with a bucket full of bottles they swarmed him instead, and the kids fed them bottles and had fun, but it was a freaky experience.

Bestiality's best, boys . . .

A story from an acquaintance who works for legal aid: A client who was up for charges of bestiality wore a T-shirt emblazoned with "Farming is Fun" to his hearing. He didn't get off. :shock:

A story from an acquaintance who works for legal aid: A client who was up for charges of bestiality wore a T-shirt emblazoned with "Farming is Fun" to his hearing. He didn't get off. :shock:

Bet he did, though.

Baby goats look so cute! The most terrifying moment for me that involved animals is being attacked by two geese. Those are some nasty birds.

When Mama and Papa pass to the great beyond, I predict there will be a houseful of late middle aged man boys and dozens of caged birds of all kinds.

Hopefully, Wizzy will have packed her white shorts and run for the hills.

Ugh... I just had the most disturbing image in my head. Imagine when Ma and Pa A pass, the manboys will still be living in the compound, with no one but poor Wizzy and the ducks to play with and "protect". *shudder*

I think many of us have known or have heard of instances where an adult child or 2-3 children never leave home and stay in the family after the parents dies. But to see 10 or more of them still living there? That's really going to beyond weird and unfortunately it's what I see happening to them. It's like they will be some modern day version of the Shakers or something.

I sure hope Wizzy gets out though.

A Manboy wrote:

This thread title has to be one of the best ever on Free Jinger.

Congratulations! Your prize awaits you at the Arndt homestead (a penguin from the Arndt Collection, duh). Sadly, the Arndt "boys" are not permitted to leave the house to deliver it to you personally.

The manboys must be getting desperate for physical and/or female contact,at least that's what I think after seeing this post by Seth Arndt:

I really like this Peanuts frame.

IMG-20130802-WA0001.jpg

Perhaps when and if Wizzy escapes she can work in a bakery, or maybe even open her own:

Mary-Elizabeth could open a bakery! Here’s her putting the finishing touches on her gooey butter cookies.

IMG_20130804_002955.jpg

Archived