IGNORED

Cormier family is back

Witsec6

Page not found.

Brandy kept her Facebook when they flounced, changing it back from all about the two of them to just her again. She has no headcovering on in her profile picture and there is no mention of being Torah observant. And everything is back to typical fundie Christian descriptions and wording.

facebook.com/brandycormier29

Page not found.

Brandy kept her Facebook when they flounced, changing it back from all about the two of them to just her again. She has no headcovering on in her profile picture and there is no mention of being Torah observant. And everything is back to typical fundie Christian descriptions and wording.

facebook.com/brandycormier29

Both of them? They work for me.

He's designing them blogs under their new domain name (thecormierfamily.org), but there's no content yet.

thecormierfamily.org/Brandy/

thecormierfamily.org/Jason/

And they're on Twitter again, too: @J_Cormier and @brandy_cormier

Hmmm. So, it took less than a month this time. And another domain of their own. Wonder how much $ they wasted on that - since you know it will be dumped again in the relatively near future when they flounce again.

Brandy's Facebook works, I still had that bookmarked from before the flounce and hit it after reading your initial post. I can't get the one you linked to to work though. I copy & paste and get page not found.

Oh, the anticipation! :dance:

What will they be this time...Torah-observant...emergent church...plain ol' fundy? Probably not plain ol' fundy. Too boring for them!

I can't wait!

Oh, the anticipation! :dance:

What will they be this time...Torah-observant...emergent church...plain ol' fundy? Probably not plain ol' fundy. Too boring for them!

I can't wait!

According to Jason's facebook "Fanpage" (4 fans. I'm one), he planted a church last year. Also, IIRC he was a "novelist" at some point in their journey.

According to Jason's facebook "Fanpage" (4 fans. I'm one), he planted a church last year. Also, IIRC he was a "novelist" at some point in their journey.

The 'church' he planted is him preaching in his house to his wife and kids. Whichever blog incarnation they were on at the time, Brandy raved about his preaching and how instead of finding a church they were led by god and convicted to home church. Blah, blah, blah.

Same isolationist mumbo-jumbo as every other Christian who hears directly from god what they should do. God has a whole lot of ideas for a whole lot of people, none of them ever the same. No wonder Christianity has so many brands.

It's funny how fundies think churches should be providing all the social services for their members but... they don't belong to a church so what would they do if Dad lost his job or whatevs?

Archived