• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
kpmom

Rise of Planet of the Apes

kpmom

Did anyone see this yet? I thought it was very good. My favorite movie of the summer so far.

And it didn't hurt that James Franco was in it.

duplessis3

Loved it. I for one hail our new Simian Overlords. I found Franco's character a big "eh." But the rest was brillant. Andy Servis deserves an oscar.

Alecto

I am going to see it this weekend. As I've said before, I'm going for Tom Felton. I'd watch him read the phone book.

Pond

I've been wanting to see it, purely for Tom Felton. But I didn't like the first Planet of the Apes, so I'm a bit sceptical about this one.... Tell me it's worth it

kpmom
I've been wanting to see it, purely for Tom Felton. But I didn't like the first Planet of the Apes, so I'm a bit sceptical about this one.... Tell me it's worth it

It's worth it. When you say the first Planet of the Apes, do you mean the ones from the 60's with Charlton Heston, or the one in the early 2000's with Marky Mark?

No matter, this has got them both beat by a mile. Tom Felton does not play a very nice guy, but looks good doing it!

DuckEgg
I'm going for Tom Felton. I'd watch him read the phone book.

Thats the only reason I am going to see it.

Pond

It's worth it. When you say the first Planet of the Apes, do you mean the ones from the 60's with Charlton Heston, or the one in the early 2000's with Marky Mark?

No matter, this has got them both beat by a mile. Tom Felton does not play a very nice guy, but looks good doing it!

The one with Charles Heston, I've never seen the remake with Marky Mark.

and yeah I've see the trailer. Tom Felton is still kinda Draco Malfoy-ish in this one so I guess it's a good transition for him which is why I want to see it.