IGNORED

Where are the Sanders'

Kira

It's been three months since their blog was updated. This is the longest Abbi has gone without blogging. Her photography blog hadn't been updated since April 8th.

Also the Mortons. I think the Sandertons may have decided to stop blogging until we forgot about them. Shhhhhh. Be vewwy quiet.

Or maybe the blogging daughters are courting.

Yes, I have assumed they found us and also that there may be some courtin' goin' on. It's too bad, really. I was enjoying the photos of Noah and Darth's house and the prospect that maybe she was likely pregnant again. N & D's son is adorable.

I think they've known about us for years. Hasn't Lora Lynn visited FJ?

I also wanted to see Noah and Darth's house. The post about their growing family was made on November 5, so I don't know if she's pregnant or not.

• 9 months later...

It seems as if they stopped blogging. No new post since last year.

The might have changed some of their views. In recent pictures on other blogs or instagram the girls look wayyy more worldly.

I'd love to see Noah's and Dorothy's house.

Oops, nevermind. I was checking out their farm blog and public Facebook.

It seems as if they stopped blogging. No new post since last year.

The might have changed some of their views. In recent pictures on other blogs or instagram the girls look wayyy more worldly.

I'd love to see Noah's and Dorothy's house.

They do seem more worldly. Abbi is in England for the summer. I think the fundie lifestyle wasn't working for the Sanders.

They do seem more worldly. Abbi is in England for the summer. I think the fundie lifestyle wasn't working for the Sanders.

Where did you find this info? They are blogging again somehwhere?

Where did you find this info? They are blogging again somehwhere?

Lora Lynn's twitter page. twitter.com/vitafamiliae.

ETA: I've also learned that Timothy Sanders wrote a book. I'm trying to find it.

ETA2: I wonder what the Mortons think about all the changes that the Sanders and Roberts have made.

Archived