IGNORED

Location of IBLP campus in Illinois

sophrosyne

Does anyone know the street address of IBLP campus in Oak Brook/Lombard, Illinois? I've looked through the threads and read of its proximity to a Chick-Fil-A, but can't find the exact campus location.

And, has anyone been there or been in the area?

Thanks!

I think it is on Ogden in Hinsdale. It should show up on Google Maps.

When I google it this is what I get?

707 W. Ogden Ave.

Hinsdale, IL 60521-3069

Okay. And thank you. I'd thought this address was a decoy storefront but when I look at it on Google Maps, I see one of the IBLP buildings, presumably the headquarters and campus. Dave and Pris must live nearby, since the video on youtube marking Paul's fourth month birthday shows them walking in the Graue Mill Trail, relatively close to the Ogden Ave address.

Oh, but D & P live "in Chicago". No, "near Chicago". So weirdly vague about it. It's obvious that they live in a suburb near IBLP. I don't know why they have to be coy about it.

Oh, but D & P live "in Chicago". No, "near Chicago". So weirdly vague about it. It's obvious that they live in a suburb near IBLP. I don't know why they have to be coy about it.

Maybe they don't want their house toilet papered.

I think you're reading "too much" into it. Remember, they both went to SOTDT. They probably don't know the difference. ;)

There's a D Waller listed close to Gothard HQ un the White Pages, if you're really intent on finding out where he and Priscilla keep house.

Does anyone know the street address of IBLP campus in Oak Brook/Lombard, Illinois? I've looked through the threads and read of its proximity to a Chick-Fil-A, but can't find the exact campus location.

And, has anyone been there or been in the area?

Thanks!

Are you planning on site seeing at IBLP?

I've driven past multiple times, though I am unsure of the address. It's in Hinsdale and doesn't have a lot of obvious signage or anything. It's pretty boring looking, anyway.

Edit- I'm talking about IBLP, not anyone's house. I do think it's a little creepy to look for someone's personal home?

Going on street view, I'd say that's too late ;)

Official message: It's okay to post the addresses of businesses and churches and such, but do not post the home addresses of people.

So far nobody has done that in this thread, which is great, but it has happened in other threads in the past.

Coming out of lurker status to say I couldnt help myself. I do property research for a living and can track down things fairly easily. My curiosity got the better of me. I checked out what could be their address and looked at it on Google Street View...its TP'd on Google Street View.

ETA: According to Google, the images were taken in September 2012.

Re: Their home address. Maybe someone just wants to send them a nice Harry & David or Swiss Colony assortment of premium-quality pecans.

(I'm kidding).

Used to live a couple of miles away from the HQ. There's no signage and it's pretty much looks like all the other offices. I didn't know it was there until husband worked for a local print shop and they got some print jobs from them.

Coming out of lurker status to say I couldnt help myself. I do property research for a living and can track down things fairly easily. My curiosity got the better of me. I checked out what could be their address and looked at it on Google Street View...its TP'd on Google Street View.

ETA: According to Google, the images were taken in September 2012.

I can't believe it's TP'd, but it is! That does look to be the house we've seen in the photos on David and Priscilla's website. And it's adjacent to an open space, which David and Priscilla speak of from time to time. Bingo. They're at the end of a street of pretty upscale homes, $500K and up, says Zillow.

Archived