IGNORED

The Truth About Ruth - Part 4

happy atheist

Chronic IBS sufferer here too. (I've been so much better since cutting gluten from my diet.) My trick, much cheaper than those fancy toilet seats, is a little plastic pitcher like the ones they give you in the hospital for water. I fill it with warm water and carefully pour and wash. A soft microfiber washcloth for drying, and no more irritation.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was never thrown by Ruth having one catastrophe after another. That's literally how my life has played out over the last three years, and as other have stated, it's not really that uncommon with a lot of people to have ridiculous strings of bad luck that have lasted for months, even years.

Ditto. The last 7 years of my life seems like a soap opera to *me*-- I can't even imagine what the whole story would look like to a casual observer!

Then again, I'm not asking for money either...

IBS sufferer here, also. I am so going to think about bringing small bottles to work. School district toliet paper is usually 1 ply and rough so I've been using wipes but I like the idea of water.

Ditto. The last 7 years of my life seems like a soap opera to *me*-- I can't even imagine what the whole story would look like to a casual observer!

Then again, I'm not asking for money either...

Same here. The last 7 months around here are like a soap opera, it's amazingly unbelieveable if I sit down and tell a friend about it. Everyone has times like this at some point in life, I hope our luck turns soon though... 7 months is a bit much. At least no one has died. Yet. (knock on wood).

Same here. The last 7 months around here are like a soap opera, it's amazingly unbelieveable if I sit down and tell a friend about it. Everyone has times like this at some point in life, I hope our luck turns soon though... 7 months is a bit much. At least no one has died. Yet. (knock on wood).

Totally agree, unfortunately. My life over the past several years makes "Ruth's" look like a walk in the frigging park.

:wink-kitty:

I too have followed Ruth's blog nearly since its inception. I never gave her any money, thankfully. The past two years her stories became more and more incredulous! The last straw was the "twisted ovary"...wow, unbelievable...truly! I wonder, since most states in the USA consider anything of monetary value obtained illegally/falsely to be theft and any theft over $500 is a grand theft felony...can Ruth be indicted?

I too have followed Ruth's blog nearly since its inception. I never gave her any money, thankfully. The past two years her stories became more and more incredulous! The last straw was the "twisted ovary"...wow, unbelievable...truly! I wonder, since most states in the USA consider anything of monetary value obtained illegally/falsely to be theft and any theft over $500 is a grand theft felony...can Ruth be indicted?

I work in LE and I can honestly say that we can't get the Feds involved even when millions of dollars are on the line. I literally had a case two years ago that involved 7 million dollars in a work from home scam, that most likely was going back to fund terrorism in Nigeria and nada. And since this involves multiple states, it would more than likely be a federal issue.

I would love to get legal processes served on either her gmail account or her paypal account, but again, that's not going to be easy to do.

screaming diarrhea.

That so needs to be the name of a band... or a roller coaster... heck, even a sailboat.

(Um, hi. Longtime lurker, newbie poster, lured out of hiding by the siren song of bathroom humor.)

I had some years that if I had blogged them about people would have said NO FN WAY! Sometimes life just kicks ya in the nads.

Former IBS sufferer which turned out to be celiac. I was never so happy to have a diagnosis in my life. I went too many years without any real help or relief. Few more intolerances, allergies and whatnot sorted out and I'm no longer full of shit :-)

Crazy Sexy IBS :lol: :lol:

We could call the tip jar on the blog 'Support our anal needs.'

I just died from laughing.

If anyone knows what this book was (or something similar) please PM me! I love memory tricks.

And my sympathy to everyone who has this.

Probably the "....Made Ridiculously Easy" series (Pathology Made Ridiculously Easy or Anatomy Made Ridiculously Easy)

Probably the "....Made Ridiculously Easy" series (Pathology Made Ridiculously Easy or Anatomy Made Ridiculously Easy)

Thank you! :happy-cheerleaderkid:

Oh Emily and Dna were special and are much missed.

Apparently Emily has gone atheist.

So she was! What a freaking nerve RR has!

Our snippy Emily has gone atheist? Since when? I miss Emily and Dna too.

So she was! What a freaking nerve RR has!

Our snippy Emily has gone atheist? Since when? I miss Emily and Dna too.

Aww how precious, she didn't understand the Nancy Drew reference. She was probably cackling away thinking how stupid Emily was all the while pulling her own scam.

That Nancy Drew ignorance was a nice touch. The more I learn about RR the more I think she's a raging narcissist and the world is her play thing.

I've been reading Vyckie's story here and there on the wayback machine. It's a fascinating story and sounds a lot like mother's life only with god, religion and quivers full. My mother has always been prone to cults and MLM schemes though, so I guess that would be her equivalent. All this talk of writing styles has me tilting at windmills. Vyckie's use of the "tilde" "~" is beyond excessive and incorrect. I think it's a pretty symbol and will use it once in awhile but she uses it in ~every~single~post~it~seems~

Yepp, I'm nearly through with her story, too. While the general truth of it seems above doubt (much verifiable stuff); I think she certainly did embellish the parts nobody can't disprove. Like ALL of her mother's partners abused her sister? Really?

And she takes a long time to make her point, all this rambling, and yet she prides herself so much on her intellectual ability, it comes up again and again how clever she supposedly is, especially in comparison to Warren.

Yepp, I'm nearly through with her story, too. While the general truth of it seems above doubt (much verifiable stuff); I think she certainly did embellish the parts nobody can't disprove. Like ALL of her mother's partners abused her sister? Really?

And she takes a long time to make her point, all this rambling, and yet she prides herself so much on her intellectual ability, it comes up again and again how clever she supposedly is, especially in comparison to Warren.

I've been reading through her story, and then started reading through her daughters blog. I can see why there was a lot of drama between the two of them :shock:

The way Vyckie presents herself reminds me very much of a couple of people I knew who grew up with mothers who had a lot of issues. A huge need to be seen as right and smarter than everyone around them, seeing themselves as everyones rescuer, and embellishing negative details. Just my take on it. Really fascinating.

I've been reading through her story, and then started reading through her daughters blog. I can see why there was a lot of drama between the two of them :shock:

The way Vyckie presents herself reminds me very much of a couple of people I knew who grew up with mothers who had a lot of issues. A huge need to be seen as right and smarter than everyone around them, seeing themselves as everyones rescuer, and embellishing negative details. Just my take on it. Really fascinating.

Mrs S2004 could you post the link to Angel's blog? I'd love to read what she has to say.

angelreneene.blogspot.com. If thats not right google her name and blogspot and it shouldcome up. It looks like she hasn't posted in about a year.

:wink-kitty:

Actually, a "twisted ovary" is a real thing. It's called an ovarian torsion.

Not trying to stick up for the lying liar who lies, but I wouldn't want someone to think a person is a liar just based on that. lol I do medical transcription, and it's a pretty common thing doctors look for in unexplained abdominal pain in the under 30 crowd of women.

Archived