IGNORED

Any coin collectors here?

SPHASH

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoy collecting foreign coins but it isn't anything too sophisticated. I used to have many more but they were stolen several years ago. What types of coins interest you?

Same as bpobst. Whenever anyone goes somewhere I ask that they save a couple of coins, that's about it. What are the highlights of your collection?

• 2 weeks later...

US and foreign. I have over 5400 business strike coins about a third of that is US. I went to the Canadian Numismatic Association Coin show a few weeks ago in Winnipeg. I'm getting more into Canada and Scandinavia.

• 1 month later...

Can anyone here tell me what if any value some coins i found in an ammo can in an old shed on our property hold?

I will have to find them, i think The Hubby stowed them in the gun cabinet or maybe in the safe.... Or who knows where lol

They're like silver dollars and i think half dollars, but it's been a few years since i looked at them.

• 1 month later...

There was a coin show in my town about a week or so ago. Half the coins were only worth face value... The other half added up to $120 so we sold them.

Archived