IGNORED

The Truth About Ruth - Part 3

happy atheist

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She initially had the kids most of the time. Eventually he got 50/50, then he got majority, then he moved. The fact that 2 of the kids aren't his biologically is a non-issue as they were legally adopted. The oldest kids were given a lot of discretion in how much contact they had with p-momma while they still lived in CA, which is sort of unusual, but if they were older teens not unheard of.

In general in California custody cases children over the age of 13 get to decide which parent to live with, unless there are severe, verifiable, abuse or neglect issues with the chosen parent.

Personally I think it's a little invasive to do too much speculation about the custody battles of someone who is only " known" from the Internet, and only in the context of she might be an Internet scam artist. In my experience I have seen way too many people lose or gain custody when you would think it would go the other direction, and I, personally, would hate to have an x gain court ammunition based on a google of stuff that comes up in a blog. It would kind of be like Anna leaving Josh and bringing up the Sin in the Camp incest/sexual assault nonsense as a reason for sole custody.

I know that sounds hand slappy, but I think it's important to remember we really don't KNOW anything about the actual real lives of these people.

I went and took a bath, which is where I do most of my clearer thinking, and this question popped in my head: Would Vickie have taken the allegations more seriously and pursued it if it hadn't come from FJ? She blames this site for the break with her daughter, right? Or could I just have been right in my earlier post that she's lazy, an ace at being the victim, and could give fuck-all about the legitimacy of Ruth if it increases her traffic?

I think about this place way too much :lol:

In general in California custody cases children over the age of 13 get to decide which parent to live with, unless there are severe, verifiable, abuse or neglect issues with the chosen parent.

Personally I think it's a little invasive to do too much speculation about the custody battles of someone who is only " known" from the Internet, and only in the context of she might be an Internet scam artist. In my experience I have seen way too many people lose or gain custody when you would think it would go the other direction, and I, personally, would hate to have an x gain court ammunition based on a google of stuff that comes up in a blog. It would kind of be like Anna leaving Josh and bringing up the Sin in the Camp incest/sexual assault nonsense as a reason for sole custody.

I know that sounds hand slappy, but I think it's important to remember we really don't KNOW anything about the actual real lives of these people.

I mostly agree with you, in principal, I just want to point out some of the info is coming from actual court documents. There is some speculation going on, of course, which is what we do here. I don't think anyone has gotten overly wild in their speculation, though.

I mostly agree with you, in principal, I just want to point out some of the info is coming from actual court documents. There is some speculation going on, of course, which is what we do here. I don't think anyone has gotten overly wild in their speculation, though.

I have got to up my post count. :dance:

I'm curious how Calladus, who apparently actively participated in collecting donations for window film for PM because even walking through her living room would cause her obscene pain, explains PM's Facebook pictures in the sun, in the pool, in a swimsuit. Or on a hike in short sleeves. This isn't chronic fatigue we're talking about here - Oddeverything has already done an excellent job explaining why the lupus is bullshit.

Aside from that, the most evident connection between PM and RR is the IP matchup. Sure, there's a negligible chance that a known scammer, PM, happened to take a road trip that hit all the locations from which RR posted on FJ on the exact same dates, just like there's a negligible chance Colin Firth will ring my doorbell right now and profess his undying love and we'll ride away into the sunset together. When that happens, I'll let you know.

Have y'all seen the Catfish movie? It's 100X better than the show and really shows how freaking creepy the lady who was catfishing Nev was. She had a whole slew of Facebook socks. Multiple cellphones. She spoke on the phone to Nev as one of the socks (Megan) who was supposed to be a 20-something while the real lady was middle aged. Talking on the phone to someone is no proof at all. There are really some creepy mccreeperson's out there.

Anyone who still believes RR at this point is choosing to ignore the obvious faults in her story. Let them keep supporting her; it'll be their "stupid tax" (fees for their stupidity.)

Let me begin by saying I stopped reading rr's blog after the ovarian surgery post because at that point I decided she was scamming. So, I don't know if anyone from fj went onto the blog and raised questions about Ruth's legitimacy or if those defending her have gotten their information from this site. Either way, the vehemence of some of the responses suggests we have struck a nerve.

So it doesn't matter if it is all fake to them because it helped some people when they thought it was real? That is the stupidest reasoning ever.

I have no proof of this so people can feel free to not believe me if they want, but I talked to my mom today and she brought up RR all on her own. I have talked to her about RR before to see if she could help me figure out who it is. Anyway according to her, some of the pro-ATI crowd has already learned RR is a fake and is using that to try and discredit all the other stories from former ATI students. So yes, keeping a fake story on your website and passing it off as real does hurt others.

Yes! this! People will be question storied from ATI survivors. They'll say it was an example of how Satan uses worldly people to lure his faithful away from the Lord. :twisted:

Agree...love Catfish and the associated TV show. Too bad this RR scam doesn't fit with its love relationship theme -- this stuff is crazier than many episodes. (Could Nev and Max branch out into leaving cults, perhaps?)

And because I'm slow...a comment and question:

What's the current tally of $$$ given by FJers?

And those wanting to track cycles on Android...give the free app OvuView a try. It has full graphs and tracking of multiple symptoms.

The court documents are not too hard to find and they're pretty detailed. Of course, if my post count were higher I might not have gone through the trouble of finding them myself. :D

I have got to up my post count. :dance:

There is a thread in Worldly Distractions to help, I think or just cruise around Snark. I'm sure you can find plenty to comment on. I've missed your comments, so I'm happy to see you are back :)

I went and took a bath, which is where I do most of my clearer thinking, and this question popped in my head: Would Vickie have taken the allegations more seriously and pursued it if it hadn't come from FJ? She blames this site for the break with her daughter, right? Or could I just have been right in my earlier post that she's lazy, an ace at being the victim, and could give fuck-all about the legitimacy of Ruth if it increases her traffic?

Her daughter did exactly what Vyckie is making a small fortune doing- publicized the abuse she suffered. No one made her do that. It made Vyckie look bad, so Vyckie went apeshit, called her daughter a liar and "proved" it with an anecdote from when the girl was 3. FJ had nothing to do with that, either.

Vyckie has to be the innocent blameless victim. At all times. No matter what.

Agree...love Catfish and the associated TV show. Too bad this RR scam doesn't fit with its love relationship theme -- this stuff is crazier than many episodes. (Could Nev and Max branch out into leaving cults, perhaps?)

And because I'm slow...a comment and question:

What's the current tally of $$$ given by FJers?

And those wanting to track cycles on Android...give the free app OvuView a try. It has full graphs and tracking of multiple symptoms.

Over $2500

So I'm just trying to follow the logic here. I have no trouble believing Ruth is a fraud, but is the only connection from her to possum momma the IP location similarities on this road trip? Or did I miss something? I found the Facebook page and it certainly looks compelling. Also how do we know for sure this lady on facebook is THE possummomma vs someone who also used the name on pintrist?

Possummomma's blog is about atheism with specific mentions of her distaste for fundamentalists and people with high-order multiples and general dislike of Christians. (This is relevant also to the connection between possummomma and pennmommy).

Possummomma and the FB woman have the same number of kids, same ages. Divorced in the same year. Looking for a lawyer on twitter in IL before the FB woman had a hearing in IL.

Possummomma references her blog as a major factor in her divorce. This happened about the same time that Pennmommy was discovered as a fraud on the Gosselin sites.

Razing Ruth starts her blog soon after Pennmommy is outed. (Possummomma needs a new hobby).

You can connect the FB woman to the username jhawksgirl1, which also links to ofduggar and pennmommy on the TWOP boards (unfortunately the search feature on TWOP is awful right now).

Vyckie is one strange chick! I mean, I knew that already but :headshake:

I don't understand all the freaking out elsewhere. I also don't understand why anyone was saying go to GOMI for their thread because most of that was "FJ SUCKS!"in a few more words as of yesterday when I looked.

Possummomma's blog is about atheism with specific mentions of her distaste for fundamentalists and people with high-order multiples and general dislike of Christians. (This is relevant also to the connection between possummomma and pennmommy).

Possummomma and the FB woman have the same number of kids, same ages. Divorced in the same year. Looking for a lawyer on twitter in IL before the FB woman had a hearing in IL.

Possummomma references her blog as a major factor in her divorce. This happened about the same time that Pennmommy was discovered as a fraud on the Gosselin sites.

Razing Ruth starts her blog soon after Pennmommy is outed. (Possummomma needs a new hobby).

You can connect the FB woman to the username jhawksgirl1, which also links to ofduggar and pennmommy on the TWOP boards (unfortunately the search feature on TWOP is awful right now).

Thank you Previously, that helps!

I appreciate that Calladus has his version and is sharing it. But he offers nothing but his own word and I have so much evidence I cannot even sort through it all in a timely manner that Penn Mommy = PossumMomma = Razing Ruth = Jhawksgirl1 = Scarlett75. It will take more than one man saying, "Nope, you're wrong because I say so" to have any effect against all that evidence.

I can see that PossumMomma may be a private person - so am I. With the name "Anita Dalton" you can find out the dress I wore to my junior prom, the entire contents of my bookcases and my cats' names but you won't find my medical details, my mom's name, my husband's military experiences or other details that are really private. PossumMomma can reveal herself to me or anyone else and prove her identity in just a simple e-mail while still maintaining plenty of informational integrity about her life. So could Ruth. So could Our Lady of the Many Identities. None of them have, though I am only too happy to hear from them. And if they don't, that's their right but at this stage of the game, we are way beyond personal testimony with no evidence having any weight.

In that entry calling the ex an asshole and us all crazy conspiracy theorists (which, given my own life work is a hilarious accusation), Calladus shows he doesn't really understand SLE and photosensitivity causing flare-ups. If a person has photosensitivity so profound that she cannot exist in her own home without UV blockers on the windows, she would not dare spend time in a pool or out on a hike. It has nothing to do with spoons. It has nothing to do with the way a sick person allocates energy. It has everything to do with the biochemistry of the person with SLE. Having plenty of energy to go swimming or out on a hike does nothing to eliminate the disease process that causes a person with SLE to flare-up and have skin plaques due to sun exposure.

I have photosensitive Sweet's Syndrome. One flare-up that affected my shoulders because I had allowed myself to have sun exposure there is all I will ever need to prevent my shoulders and back from ever seeing the sun again. I have to take vitamin D supplements and calcium supplements but it's an easy tradeoff because erythema nodosums on my shoulders was some of the worst pain I have ever had. If anyone has read any of PossumMomma's descriptions of photosensitivity, not only would they know she describes something akin to sun allergy and wholly unlike photosensitivity, and that if anyone was really as sick as she says she was, able to be made desperately ill after four minutes of sun exposure at dusk, she would never again be in a pool in direct sunlight or out on the Appalachian trail, no matter how cute her parasol.

It is my opinion that Calladus's outburst is no different than Vyckie's and adds nothing helpful to the discussion.

I appreciate that Calladus has his version and is sharing it. But he offers nothing but his own word and I have so much evidence I cannot even sort through it all in a timely manner that Penn Mommy = PossumMomma = Razing Ruth = Jhawksgirl1 = Scarlett75. It will take more than one man saying, "Nope, you're wrong because I say so" to have any effect against all that evidence.

OE, I just posted in Chatter, a link that you might not have yet that absolutely links PM to JHG and Scarlett75 in her own words.

Vyckie blames FJ for the break with her daughter? As opposed to subjecting her to years of abuse and making her an unpaid nanny? Holy lack of perspective, Batman!

OE, I just posted in Chatter, a link that you might not have yet that absolutely links PM to JHG and Scarlett75 in her own words.

Thank you! I will have a look in a moment. :)

This is more what someone with lupus looks like out hiking than hatless and short sleeved. That outfit is made of specially treated fabric that blocks 99% of the UV rays.

14400_tn_zpsa43833bd.jpg

This is more what someone with lupus looks like out hiking than hatless and short sleeved. That outfit is made of specially treated fabric that blocks 99% of the UV rays.

14400_tn_zpsa43833bd.jpg

I kind of like that jacket. Where would one find something like that? I've never looked into special clothing, but that jacket is cute. (sorry for the derail)

Archived