IGNORED

Peter Bradrick And The New Interns

debrand

Is "presuppositional apologetics" just a fancy way of saying, "I pulled this halfassed opinion out of my ear, and now I'm going to make up lots of dimwitted arguments to back it up"?

Is "presuppositional apologetics" just a fancy way of saying, "I pulled this halfassed opinion out of my ear, and now I'm going to make up lots of dimwitted arguments to back it up"?

Yes.

Possibly. My theory is the Scott Brown is employing Petey boy just to ensure there's SOME money coming in so his grandkids don't starve. I don't think any of Petey's harebrained business ideas ever get passed the stage of COSTING money. Kelly can't exactly imasculate her headship by telling him to stop being so stupid so all that remains is for her father to come to the rescue with an offer of shitty babysitting job. He's rebadged it as a leadership/mentoring role because he's smart enough to understand Peter isn't exactly lacking in the vanity department and won't turn down anything that makes ppl see him as important.

Methinks Dougie's star intern has turned out to be a bit of a dud. Scott Brown encouraged the match because he thought it would be good for his brand, but I think it has bitten him in the arse.

Maybe this "employment" will buy Kelly a hot water heater. Sippy and David have to be 2 of the most useless bunch of bones God ever stretched skin over. I think they should call the intern program Tools In Training Service or T.I.T.S for short. Dumbasses

Maybe this "employment" will buy Kelly a hot water heater. Sippy and David have to be 2 of the most useless bunch of bones God ever stretched skin over. I think they should call the intern program Tools In Training Service or T.I.T.S for short. Dumbasses

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe this "employment" will buy Kelly a hot water heater. Sippy and David have to be 2 of the most useless bunch of bones God ever stretched skin over.

Tell me, what does David DO for living? Sorry, I mean MR. David Brown as he was refered to at some NCFIC blog post... :roll: He is so so annoying and entitled looking guy it must be pure hell working with him. You know, Scott's only son and all...

I'd like to know how his house is doing. You know, the one he started building at the age of 13. Scott told how David had to consider how many closets his future helpmeet would need and other stuff like that, being the very mature 13 year old who knew exactly who he would marry. And the future bride probably had no say in this business, her dear daddy probably being eager to marry her daughter off to the mighty Browns. This is all pure speculation but this is how I think this "love story" happened.

"I will be taking the intern class through intense physical and mental exercise, training, and challenges."

This reminds me of the "youth leader" at my church who made all the guys my age at the time (around 13-14) watch him do pushups naked.

:shock:

Hey, they've got to do something so that the "internship program" doesn't sound like what it is...6 months of slave labor for Scott Brown :roll:

I wonder why Blair's boy groom wasn't at the pool party. Surely not street "preaching" because I don't think he is allowed to go downtown and harrass teh geyz without the other manly men.

Oh and David, I mean, Mr. Brown's job is the same as Sippy's, impregnating their women.

Possibly. My theory is the Scott Brown is employing Petey boy just to ensure there's SOME money coming in so his grandkids don't starve. I don't think any of Petey's harebrained business ideas ever get passed the stage of COSTING money. Kelly can't exactly imasculate her headship by telling him to stop being so stupid so all that remains is for her father to come to the rescue with an offer of shitty babysitting job. He's rebadged it as a leadership/mentoring role because he's smart enough to understand Peter isn't exactly lacking in the vanity department and won't turn down anything that makes ppl see him as important.

Methinks Dougie's star intern has turned out to be a bit of a dud. Scott Brown encouraged the match because he thought it would be good for his brand, but I think it has bitten him in the arse.

I wonder if Pa Brown feels a bit guility over seeing the miserable situation his daughter and grandkids are in. As the headship of Kelly who approved the marriage and transferred authority over to Sippy, one can argue he had a direct hand in creating it and should feel a bit of guilt for it. Not to say that Sippy is off the hook though.

I wonder if Peter & Dougie had a falling out, or if Pa Brown pulled some patriarchal rank and strongly suggested that Peter spend some time closer to home? Those two crazy kids just don't seem to spending much time together anymore, and lets face it, once you've been anaconda hunting together, you form a bond that's not easily broken. I'm worried.

Well, hush my mouth - just checked in at ncfic.org, and lo and behold, Scotty is now running his own father-daughter retreat!!

Each year, our church puts on a father-daughter retreat for the fathers and daughters that attend Hope Baptist Church.

This year, we studied profiles of godly women in the Bible and cast a vision for biblical womanhood by examining how Scripture calls fathers and daughters to work together while daughters are in their father’s houses.

Fathers and daughters were meant to be united together under a powerful bond, fulfilling an uncompromising role and engaging in an effective labor.

Yet more icky grist for the mill...

"Mister" David Brown has got one of the widest stances I've seen next to Dougie's famous straddle. He's a piece of work, for sure.

Well, hush my mouth - just checked in at ncfic.org, and lo and behold, Scotty is now running his own father-daughter retreat!!

Yet more icky grist for the mill...

What the hell? Uncompromising role? United together under a powerful bond? Geez o pete, these people just need to stop. This daddy worship keeps getting creepier and creepier. I wonder how Dougie is a tool and the Botkins feel about this "other" daddy/daughter love fest?

OT but Dear Marian, the Balzac mention under your name reminded me of my 12 year old. He likes to refer to his older brother as monsieur de ballsack.

Yes.

I'm going to have to try this phrase next time I go to a meeting. Since I work for the government, I should have plenty of opportunities to use it.

Is 'one-on-one discipleship' meant to be different from a regular personal conversation?

It's fundie code for sex.

Love it! T.I.T.S! So perfect!

Archived