IGNORED

Peter Bradrick And The New Interns

debrand

Peter Bradrick has always been an integral part of the NCFIC internship program. This year, however, he will play an even greater role. Here is what he says about it:

I am excited about partnering with Scott Brown and the 2013 NCFIC internship to make this a unique and powerful season of fruitful discipleship for the young men that join us. I will be taking the intern class through intense physical and mental exercise, training, and challenges. Additionally I will be teaching them presuppositional apologetics and spending consistent time in one-on-one discipleship. This internship is a season for a young man to set aside a period of time for concentrated service, discipleship, and growth. And I am dedicated to helping these young men seize this opportunity and leverage it to lay a solid foundation on which they can build for the rest of their lives.

What family would send their sons to Peter for any length of time? Are we going to see photos of interns sitting on Bradrick's lap the way we saw Peter sitting(sorta) on Doug's lap?

Bradrick_2.jpg270px-ChuckyDoll.jpg

I will be taking the intern class through intense physical and mental exercise, training, and challenges

He clearly learned much from his mentor............

And I am dedicated to helping these young men seize this opportunity and leverage it to lay a solid foundation on which they can build for the rest of their lives.

Ummm doesn't he have four little men (and one little woman) who could use his dedication he wants to give to strangers........ (and a wife who could probably use some help as well)

And yes, the resemblance is striking.

I've decided to start a second google campaign:

Peter BRADRICK is a dumbass!

He clearly learned much from his mentor............

Ummm doesn't he have four little men (and one little woman) who could use his dedication he wants to give to strangers........ (and a wife who could probably use some help as well)

And yes, the resemblance is striking.

I've decided to start a second google campaign:

I wonder if he will take the interns on sweaty, manly romps? Sometimes I wonder if everything connected to Vision Forum isn't just a giant Poe created by Doug Phillips to fool everyone. Some of it is just too crazy to believe. Think about it. If you wanted parents to entrust their sheltered sons to you, wouldn't you post a less crazy looking photo of yourself than Peter's current one? Surely, there is a photo of him just smiling like a normal person.

And yes, Peter BRADRICK is a dumbass.

I´ve never seen anyone who would pysically fit the title "Arsch mit Ohren"("ass with ears") that well like Peter Bradrick does.

Now that I know how disgustingly bad he threated - and eventually still threads - that poor wife of him, who already had 2 emergency cesarians and a emergency preemie following to, he actually is THE EPITOME of an Arsch mit Ohren!

How any parent could send their kid to be mentored (and pay to do so) by such a loser is beyond me.

Peter BRADRICK is a dumbass.

Is 'one-on-one discipleship' meant to be different from a regular personal conversation?

It involves more buttsex.

Is 'one-on-one discipleship' meant to be different from a regular personal conversation?

One-on-one discipleship?!! How did I miss that?!!

The apple sure didn't fall far from the tree!

Is this the same Scott Brown he's referring to? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Brown

If so, isn't this organization at least tacitly (if not outright) endorsing inserting their religion into the political process, and isn't that frowned upon if you're a tax-exempt religious organization? :angry-banghead:

Is this the same Scott Brown he's referring to? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Brown

If so, isn't this organization at least tacitly (if not outright) endorsing inserting their religion into the political process, and isn't that frowned upon if you're a tax-exempt religious organization? :angry-banghead:

No, not that Scott Brown, this Scott Brown (who is also his father-in-law)

ncfic.org/about/

ncfic.org/about/

Oh, thanks Twin2. :embarrassed:

ncfic.org/about/

When you consider the fact that Peter Bradrick is a Dumbass has had only two employers (that we know of) -- his father-in-law & Doug Phillips Is A Tool -- it's even more astonishing that anyone would consider this SOTDRT graduate competent to teach anything.

Apparently, this is what the interns have to look forward too?

youtube.com/watch?v=_zXv8y748z0

All those manly pushups! Keeps 'em too tired to think about teh secks.

DSC_0311-1.JPG

The guy in the blue shirt is Peter Bradrick trying to jump through a 'hoop'

I think that David Brown is holding the blue, plastic thingie. The second photo is supposed to be Stephen Bradrick

DSC_0323-1.JPG

DSC_0337-1.JPG

David Brown is the young man flying through the air to land in the water. Remember he married Monica Daming(name?) after having built her a house

hisprovidencemyinheritance.blogspot.com/2010/06/pictures-finally.html

I wonder if this is Peter's idea of training? The photos are a couple of years old

One-on-one discipleship?!! How did I miss that?!!

The apple sure didn't fall far from the tree!

I vote that "one-on-one discipleship" be the phrase to refer to illicit sweet fellowship, whether same- or opposite-sex. Alternatively, masturbation. 8-)

"I will be taking the intern class through intense physical and mental exercise, training, and challenges."

This reminds me of the "youth leader" at my church who made all the guys my age at the time (around 13-14) watch him do pushups naked.

I wonder if Peter & Dougie had a falling out, or if Pa Brown pulled some patriarchal rank and strongly suggested that Peter spend some time closer to home? Those two crazy kids just don't seem to spending much time together anymore, and lets face it, once you've been anaconda hunting together, you form a bond that's not easily broken. I'm worried.

It's as though someone is writing a parody of a fundie organization. You don't even need to try to find things to make fun of. Are they that oblivious? Maybe one of the interns is actually a subversive plant, writing this nonsense to make them look ridiculous.

Oh, and Doug Phillips is a tool. Bradrick! is just a tiny jeweler's screwdriver.

I wonder if Peter & Dougie had a falling out, or if Pa Brown pulled some patriarchal rank and strongly suggested that Peter spend some time closer to home? Those two crazy kids just don't seem to spending much time together anymore, and lets face it, once you've been anaconda hunting together, you form a bond that's not easily broken. I'm worried.

Maybe Doug has moved on to younger and better pastures. Peter is not the fresh faced intern that he used to be and there are probably a few, eager young men who really, really want to take his place hunting for anacondas or whatever Doug is calling it these days.

Maybe Doug has moved on to younger and better pastures. Peter is not the fresh faced intern that he used to be and there are probably a few, eager young men who really, really want to take his place hunting for anacondas or whatever Doug is calling it these days.

Possibly. My theory is the Scott Brown is employing Petey boy just to ensure there's SOME money coming in so his grandkids don't starve. I don't think any of Petey's harebrained business ideas ever get passed the stage of COSTING money. Kelly can't exactly imasculate her headship by telling him to stop being so stupid so all that remains is for her father to come to the rescue with an offer of shitty babysitting job. He's rebadged it as a leadership/mentoring role because he's smart enough to understand Peter isn't exactly lacking in the vanity department and won't turn down anything that makes ppl see him as important.

Methinks Dougie's star intern has turned out to be a bit of a dud. Scott Brown encouraged the match because he thought it would be good for his brand, but I think it has bitten him in the arse.

I hope a couple of the interns have seen this and have been prepping for it-- because if they have, most young bulls who've been working out could outlast the old bull-- which would be great to see but would never make it to YOutube.

Archived