IGNORED

Troopers Confiscating Tampons and Pads at Texas Capitol Bldg

happy atheist

I just liked this. I wish I could like it xxxxxxeleventyxxxxx11111!!!!!!Xx!!

This reminds me of something I read about Viggo Mortenson. Supposedly, while he was filming the Lord of the Rings trilogy, he got a bunch of tampons and created a full Christmas tree out of them. :pink-shock:

As for the tampon confiscation, this is easily one of the stupidest things I have ever heard in my life. Because, ya know, it's not like women actually need these products for a legitimate reason, plus the fact that there are worse things that can be lobbed at Perry and Company. :roll:

I think this was just a more elaborate and official way for the Patriarchy to shame women, in my opinion.

XHxrdts.jpg

I always thought OB Tampons looked like bullets. Now I know it was a nefarious plot!

Tampon craft has a gun made from tampon packaging

band_09.jpg

http://www.tamponcrafts.com/gun.html

I totally see a crafting session in my weekend. I think I have a partial box of OB Tampons left from me pre menopause days. :lol:

eta: Never thought I'd see a bunch big ole gun totin' Texas Legislators intimidated by feminine hygiene products. :cracking-up:

Well, what good are tampons that are in your purse, anyway? You're supposed to yank out the one you're using and throw it at the senators. Or have we learned nothing from Donita Sparks of L7?

If you google-image the words texas and tampon, the "Men of Texas, fear me" pic is on the first page.

I am so proud.

:lol:

How have I never seen this website before??? This is stuff that could happen at an FJ Day Camp. Martinis and tampon art?

I made the tampon ghosts and bats one year to decorate my dorm room door for halloween. Most people thought they were cute. Some people did get weird out after I told them what they were constructed from.

If you google-image the words texas and tampon, the "Men of Texas, fear me" pic is on the first page.

I am so proud.

:lol:

:dance:

This might be the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Maybe.

Fear the Feminine!!!11!1111!!!!eleventy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, what good are tampons that are in your purse, anyway? You're supposed to yank out the one you're using and throw it at the senators. Or have we learned nothing from Donita Sparks of L7?

Beat me to the L7 reference. :)

I cannot with how ridiculous this was.

You know, OBs always remind me of bullets. Someone should load up their totally legal and okay gun with a bunch of tampons, and smuggle them in to the senate chambers that way.

I have legitimately worried about this going through airport security.

Maybe someone is related to the makers of Divacup/Mooncup. Wouldn't be the first time something like this has happened!

Archived