IGNORED

Go on...don't worry about me. I'll make it....somehow

That couple deserves each other.

The force feeding her granddaughter post is the one that first clued me in on Lori Anderson. I remember not being able to get that image out of my mind for days, this baby crying and gagging while her daddy shoved food in her mouth and her grandma looked on with pride. Truly sick.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here it is:

lorialexander.blogspot.com/2013/01/forbidden-fruit.html

Re: the bolded part above - I doubt he even cares whether she has an orgasm. I suspect that the 'feel good chemicals' are all on his end. She is a truly hateful person, but I kinda understand how she got that way. It doesn't excuse it, but at least it's somewhat understandable.

So, Ken has sex with Lori when she's in pain, even though it is "not satisfying for either party", out of some theory that the feel good chemicals will help her?

This is in the same post that Lori is pretty much ordering women to lie back and "give sex" to their man, but at the same time insists that it would be too much to expect the woman to also show her man that she's enjoying herself and is into it, or for things to last more than 10 min. Can she signal any more strongly that she doesn't like sex with Ken?

Meanwhile, I only see references to her father and her daughter providing her with any actual help. Still waiting for any post that mentions anything remotely positive about Ken.

I just read the post about her parents marriage and was rolling my eyes at most of it. I am sure her mom talked about how stressful early marriage was and yes they probably fought over dumb stuff. Hell lots of marriages go through fighting over stupid crap in the beginning and I'm sure her father always felt loved. Both parties may have been annoyed by the others behavior, but that is human nature when you live together for any length of time. Plus as an aside I was thinking these couples miss out on make up sex or a passionate fight that leads to sex. The whole thing seems really sad.

I'm just so glad Lori and Ken have each other. They deserve each other and this prevents them from torturing the innocent. Now that Cassie is fleeing, the circle of hatred is growing smaller.

Archived